Chapter 19

1 month later

Vanessa

It was the start of a new year and new beginnings. Thanksgiving all of our families had spent at my house because I was supposed to be resting.

G and Johnson went back to LA that thanksgiving weekend because they had a lot of studio time booked. Sammy stayed in Omaha with me the entire time. For Christmas and New Years we had spent them at the Wilkinson's house.

Not much went on during those times besides family time. Oh yea and the fact that the last modeling agency also didn't accept me. I was really sad they didn't want me, but Sammy told me he knew a lot of photographers and that doing a few shoots with them will possibly bring in sponsorships.

I talked to my mom about it and she was more excited than I was. She really wanted me to go out and have fun. She even told me to get into some trouble while I was with Sammy in LA.

That brings us here, back into Sammy's apartment. I moved into his spare room. It was a good size and it was cozy. I feel really good being here, especially being with Sammy.

Me and Sammy are currently on our way to the location of my first shoot. The guy told Sammy that I didn't have to bring anything specific to wear, he said he had a few outfits and people to do my hair and makeup. I believe his name was Sam Dameshek and Sammy had done a few shoots with him in the past.

"You excited?" Sammy asked me.

"Hell yea, but I'm also really nervous." I laughed rubbing my upper arm

"Don't be you'll do great I promise." He smiled at me before looking back at the road.

When we arrived I immediately went to hair and makeup then the outfit. The first spot is gonna be inside a house. It was beautiful.

I wore a silk pijama and stood in front of a mirror that was located in the bedroom

"That's perfect." Sam said. After a few more pictures in the room it was time to go outside.

"You're doing great." Sammy said as he walked into the dressing room.

"You think?" I said looking up at him.

"Fuck yea, Sam let me see some of the photos, they turned out really good." He smiled at me. "Now get changed so you can do this last one." He said about to walk out.

"Wait Sammy?" I said before he walked out. "I don't know if I can do this last one." I said nervously.

"What? Why not?" He said closing the door.