Part 9 : Lunatic

Playlist Today : LIGHTS by bts

10/07/2019, Thursday. 10:14

"Because my mom said no

"Because my mom said no."

"Your mom said what? "

Jungkook laugh so loud at you until everyone turned back to you, staring at what's making The Jeon jungkook laugh so loud like this.

"Why are you laughing?"

You said trough gritted teeth, trying to hide your face from the girls who's giving death signs at you.

"Why in the world would your mom say no? "

"Class is dismissed. "

"Because she can, so deal with it."

You stretched your hand to your bag, panicking inside when jungkook tried to stop you but your legs are quickly turned and run from him.

"Wait! "

'I can't let him know.'

Your legs running away from jungkook, pushing the door open with your right arm and ran out as fast as you can. Jungkook who's not so far behind followed you until outside but stop as he stares at your clumsy running.

Unknowingly his smile didn't stopped showing, the owner himself feels weird having this much of happiness with just a simple conversation.

But the smile didn't stayed to long as a peach hair man came out from the other side of the door with a girl besides him. Laughing and looking lovingly trough each other eyes. The peach haired boy looks in front and only took a glance at jungkook, he didn't have the missing gaze as jungkook. Jimin just continued his steps with his girlfriend.

Jungkook scoffed at the look jimin gave, he took a step back until he stood by the wall. Heart broken by the sight of his past lover hugging his new lover without bothering about him being depressed by himself.

Looking down to his feet, with a pathetic smile jungkook blinked the tears from falling. The thought of having a great college life is nothing anymore, like there's nothing else to look forward to anymore. Jungkook ruffles his hair roughly and throw his head back, looking to the ceiling.

"I'm fine. "

Save me.

"I'm okay. "

I need help.

Jungkook huffed a big breath, everyone who walks past him gives him a pity look cause they knew the story already. Looking back and forth from jungkook to jimin and they could only stay silence.

Jungkook's eyebrow scrunched looking as if he's going to break down in front of everyone butㅡ

Blue duck :