Part 36 : The Couple Who Skips Class

Jungkook didn't go to school today because he said he's having a small fever and he just need a day of rest but tomorrow he will be fine. You know the real reason he didn't want to come is because of the boys. He doesn't want to talk or been seen by the six of them.

After yesterday having serious conversation with him, jungkook told you that he wants to tell you everything about him but he can't seem to like the thought of you knowing the embarrassment he has to be fooled in.

You walk in your class and always you would see jungkook in his own seat in front, alone, reading his book calmly but today he is sitting in his own room without being bothered to walk outside in the new day.

You walk back until you arrive at your seat at the back, waiting for the teacher to come but in your schedule the class will not start until twenty more minutes. You just want to have a place to sit and talk with jungkook without being late.

The class is looking really empty and even if it's just yesterday you've talk with jungkook but you just can't stop missing him more and more as your eyes stare at his empty sit.

Your phone vibrates in your pocket and it just like the sign of your daily joy dose has arrive, "Hello?" You happily answered and jungkook's angelic laugh is heard. "What's with your tone?" 

You close your eyes, annoyed by your own self, what the heck was that clingy voice and like it's so out of place until jungkook notice it too. Jungkook laughs even more when you stop talking, "It's cute though, do it more." Jungkook obviously teasing you and you weren't into it.

"Ha ha ha, very funny."

"What? I think it's really cute though." Jungkook walks out his room, half naked, wearing only his joggers out the room to have a mug of warm water. "In your dream to hear it again." Jungkook smiles all the way he's walking to the kitchen.

"I think if i'm dreaming about you, you have zero label of a virㅡ"

"Stop!" You know what's he's going to say and it will be really bother for you all day. You need to take the chance of not having jungkook today to focus on your studies. Jungkook shakes his head at your panic voice before sitting in the living room.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asks a normal question for once and you can't be more thankful of him, "I'm in our class." You did hear many footsteps behind you and you know that will be some other early kids in your class. Not like you care about them now.

You continue to watch in front with your phone close on your ear. "Have you eat breakfast yet?" Jungkook can't find a channel to watch and it seems like a weird to him since there is never once he feels bored in his house.

"I did and i ate a lot. So if i sleep all day, it will be not a surprise thing." Jungkook continues to switch channels and his smile today never worn off since you kept entertaining himself with your daily life.

It feels so fresh and interesting to know about what you're doing all day since it is very different form what he usually do in his own.

"You will not sleep since i will text you all class to keep you up."

"I know you will be bored sooner or later but i didn't think you would be bored this fast."

He's been caught. Listening to his loud laugh, almost could be heard by people outside but there's still no one.

No one?

Than who was walking behind you? 

"I am not bored, i just want you to know i'm here with you." You didn't answer him since your mind is still rewinding the footsteps you heard before. It was really real and it sounded really a lot of people coming inside in one time but why is there no people sitting besides you or in front of you?

Jungkook's eyebrow scrunch, confuse at your silent treatment, "Hey, you okay there?" You heard jungkook's voice and your head was about to turn back but maybe it was just noises from jungkook's tv.

"Yeah, i'm fine." 

Jungkook sigh relief at your now calm voice but his heart drops when you ended the call suddenly.

Your eyes widens at the rude rough pressure at your wrist. You look up angrily to the person and your anger just fade down like it's been poured with a bucket of water.

Every each men in front of you looks like they are going to beg for your help, and you know what is going on. Namjoon walks closer to you, making your legs cautiously walks away from him. 

Namjoon sees your confuse eyes before pushing his hands up as a surrender sign, "I'm not going to hurt you. We just need to know one thing."

You glance to his back where there's only four more men behind namjoon, you nod your heard allowing him to continue. "Are you y/n?"

His words seems like he's been finding you for a long time and finally today is the day for their victory.  You have been with jungkook every day and taehyung today found out jungkook haven't walk out his room for the whole day, meaning he will not attend uni today.

It's the day they will start their long time plan, "Yes i am and why are you ending my call?" Your eyes glance to your phone on taehyung's hand. He only stares you with the same look all four of them are giving you.

You sigh heavily, with hands holding your forehead, "Can i help you?" You finally give up form being or trying to be mad at them since your heart is too soft for puppy eyes.

"Can you help us be on jungkook's good side again?"

"Hell no." You quickly declined without thinking much. Who are you to help them? This is their problem with jungkook and even though you are his girlfriend doesn't mean you could just force him to forgive them.

He has already trust you and yesterday he already told you he will never forgive them. Then how the heck are you going too help them?

"Please y/n, you are our only chance." Hoseok walks closer towards you and without warning he kneels in front of you. Looking almost crying and spill everything in those seconds but this is a very not good place to confess your sins.

You look on your watch and sees you have ten minutes more. "Let's just find somewhere safe to talk first. I don't want any false rumors being thrown at jungkook."

You hurriedly grab your bag and waited for them to show you anywhere safe to talk. They look at yo with an awe face more like a relief and thankful face. Your eyes weirdly stare on them, "What?"

Seokjin gives his fondly smile at your before holding your hands, with the most comforting or softest touch you've ever been held by. You don't know why but the way he's smiling at you brings tears in your eyes.

"Thank you for loving our jungkook. We don't know how to thank you even more. Thank you so much." Your heart melts at his words and looks like a blood related brothers searching ofr their youngest brother and begging him to come back home to them.

They are still waiting for him every day, every night and every second until he comes back home. You nod your head and holds back seokjin's hand with an reassuring pat. "Let's talk outside." You gives all of them your kind smile before following yoongi outside.

You know today you will not walk in class since this will be the longest talk you'll ever be joining in.

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄