Part 33 : The Strong Mask Is A lie

Playlist Today : From Me By Gfriend

___________________

Jungkook runs away from every eyes in the school, the only place he could be hidden is behind the university's abandoned store. Most people will be scared by this long and rusty old storage but in jungkook's eyes this is his escape room.

All the people he knows doesn't know what he has done in this one room cause only he is allowed to enter. He already made a big deal with the cleaner man to not touch this storage since it's belong to him from now on.

Jungkook with short breath, walks in the room and close the door tightly. Letting his body fall on his knees as he sits in the dark, feeling how stupid and naive he was when he thought the love of his life was loving him back.

"I'm sorry jungkook, but i only stayed with you because of the boys." Jungkook's eyes stings at the break up memory again, he feels embarrassed and very vulnerable. How much fun did they had when they see him smiling happily with this fake man?

Jungkook couldn't believe they have the heart to take advantage of his naive heart for entertainment. Jungkook's breath couldn't be control anymore, his eyes starts to water as he feels like he could drown in his own tears.

Coughing loud at the thick saliva's, "I have a girlfriend, jungkook and i can't let her see us like this anymore."

"Why did you-" Jungkook couldn't finish his pathetic words anymore, no one understand his falling heart. He let's the person he trust with all his lives, not only to one person but he gives his trust and loyalty to his six brothers.

But they crush them to the floor like it was useless to them.

His breath hitch at the broken feeling that once again hurt his strong appearance, jungkook couldn't breath normally anymore as his breath just stops by time as soon as jimin's hurtful words come in his mind again.

"I don't love you, jungkook."

Letting his body lay on the hard ground, jungkook pulls his knees close to his chest. Feeling more and more hot tears run down his cheeks. "Why am I so pathetic?" Jungkook doesn't even know what will he do in life anymore but suddenly your laugh and smiles comes to remind him.

You came in time to fix his view in his life, how beautiful his life is suddenly. You are his savior, his own secret hero.

"Hello?" You answered his calls without hesitate and jungkook smiles sadly on the floor when he hears you try not to yell out loud. "Where the hell are you? I have been waiting for you for 20 minutes now." 

You wait patiently for his come back playful voice but when you listen carefully on the boy's breathing, "Jungkook?" Your heart start to worry for him, his breathing was hard and it was like he's holding himself from sobbing louder.

"Where are you? I'll go to you?" You starts to walk out the university, don't know where you'll go but as long as you know you are going to meet him. Your legs don't stop running around to find the man who holds your heart.

"Y/n?" His shaky breath holds you from running even further. Your heart breaks into pieces by his very weak voice. "J-jungkook, what happen to you?" Jungkook didn't answer you yet he kept his eyes close tight as his mouth whimpers a cry.

Your eyes stings by tears too, this is too much. You let your heavy walks you to the nearest bench, you can't hold yourself up too long.

"Baby, tell me where are you please. I'm worry about you." You're practically begging him to tell you his location.

But jungkook swallows his pleading for your warmth and let his body face up the dark surrounding. Keeping his phone close with his hear, your tears starts to fall when he cries your name so weak. "I'm hurt."

You just want to be with him, you just want to protect him from the negativity in his mind, You just want him with you now.

You can't think anymore, your heart is too restless and your legs just want to run around the university again until you find him.

"Jungkook, i know it hurts but please stay with me okay? I love you." Your love is not enough to cover his other six parts of his heart that's been burn into ashes.

"Was it fun to watch me fail?" Your eyebrow scrunch at his weird question. Since when did you play his feelings, suddenly you see taehyung with four boys walking together with a very sorrowful face. 

"Please jungkook, i need to know where are you. I want to be there with you, i want to comfort you. I want to show you the lights with my love. Please baby, just let me in to help you." 

Jungkook couldn't refuse anymore, he's desperate for love. He's desperate to fall in someone's arms and just cry all his frustration out his body.

"Please come to me, y/n. I only can trust you only." Before you could say more, jungkook ends the call and it brings you panic. He didn't tell you where he is and it brings you anxiety for his lost location.

But thank god, The god brings cleverness to human's to invent a device that can give us his location.

Your legs quickly runs to the back of the university, ignoring all the curse words whenever you push them away from your way. 

Wait for me, love. I'm coming for you.

Taehyung sees your hurried legs running away from the exit, instead you run to a place where a girl should ever walks alone.

Taehyung's body startles at hoseok patting his shoulders hard. "What are you looking?" Taehyung smiles slightly at him before shaking his head, "Nothing."

Looking back for a last time at your missing body, before he continues his walk with the boys to go eat lunch together. 

Your legs didn't fail your low stamina body until you found yourself standing in front a very old rusty storage place? Your heart beat increase form the nervous and previous running but mostly your breath just feels like you just went a million miles around the university.

Holding tight the strap of your bag, you brave yourself to reach out and knock on the metal door. "Jungkook?"

Without any words, jungkook runs to the door and the lights behind your confuse body brings his soul in his body again. Smiling thankfully at your existence before he let's his body falls into your arms.

Jungkook brings himself to pull you in his tightest hug and cries all the pain without shame. You stare to the door with no words, one because you're stun how dark the inside was and another reason is how hard jungkook is falling apart in your arms.

Your hands went up and pat his back for comfort, hushing him and you could feel his strong body shakes so bad. Even if his hug is already hard, he went even tighter cause he could feel your body slipping away from him.

You let him hold you close as you with a relief sigh you lay your head on his shoulder, you're relief he is fine and is in your arms again.

"I love you so please don't use me like them."

"I would never."

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?
I think it's just a really sad story 😭
I cried. TBH

More?or ney?

Wanted Mother? Or Vlog Me?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank You
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄