EPILOGUE PART TWO

Since all of you send me so many beautiful comments for me to read. I'll take this as a gesture of thank you for you. Enjoy.

___________________

You stare happily at the diamond ring wrapped securely on your finger. It's so beautiful and so pure just like your love with him.

Jungkook walks slowly, step by step he walks behind your back and startling your calming heart with a strong hug.

Your scream makes Jungkook laughs loud, he can't let you live even for one day can he? After the graduation proposal Jungkook told you all the plan he had been planning since the beginning of 2020 year.

A year where he will take you as his wife. He said that your mother had already agree on letting you marry him since he's already showed her how great he is as your happy pill.

"You always do this. " You angrily slap his hand on your waist. Jungkook with wide smile brings your body even closer to him.

"What are you thinking? " Jungkook sigh happily before both of your eyes stare to the beautiful sunny beach in front.

"You should think about your husband more especially when we're in our honeymoon."

Honeymoon, in a blink of an eye you are finally in his arms as Jeon Jungkook's wife. The woman who promise to never break his heart nor take advantage of this pure love for lust only.

"I am thinking about my husband. " Jungkook couldn't handle the tingling feeling in his guts, the butterflies flying around happily when he knows the person who's attached to you as your husband is none other than himself.

"And I'm thinking about my wife. "

Could this electric love from his words would die from exhaustion? You think not, since you are head over heels for this cute man.

You couldn't stop smiling wide with him too. Leaning your head back to his shoulder, making room for his lips to lean in your bare neck.

"I've waited long for this." You laugh at his eager tone. Pulling off from the hug, you turn your body to face his handsome bare face.

This man is your husband but oh could never stop rewinding the memory of your first encounter with him. It's so refreshing and you felt so young with him.

"Usually, newlywed wait for the night to make love. " You said before looking up to his already staring eyes on your body.

"Are we like them? " Your fingers played with his shirt's button teasingly. "We are. " Jungkook smile went from a smirk to a genuine laughing smile

Pushing his lips to yours, making your head slightly shove back at his force but his hands quickly hold your neck still.

"We're far different from them cause we are our own story."

-----------------------

"Hey, the newlywed has finally arrived safely!" Jimin raise his tall glass of champagne celebrating your arrival after two weeks being away for your private honeymoon with jungkook.

It was rather the most enjoyable and the sexiest moment for your youth love with jungkook.

Smiling happily at the loud cheer from the other boys, you stand along the seven people you've grown attach with, with jungkook's hand slinging around your shoulders as all of you click your glasses together.