Part 41 : They Need This Push

You have called the boys out and without jungkook nor jimin for rose's side, both of you are hanging out with your boyfriend's ex best friend behind their backs but this not called cheating though.

"So what do you have in mind?" Namjoon takes a sip of the latte before staring into both of their friend's girlfriends. Both of you already talk it out and sunrise surprise both of you already had the same idea and energy for this plan.

This will works, you already promise yourself to not force jungkook in this but after yesterday. You know he needs this push more than anything.

"We need to make jimin and jungkook talk it off." Their face just turned complete plain white at your stupid idea. How could you think of that? Can't you understand what happen between the two of them?

"Are you stupid? He will kill jimin if he even slightly look at him." 

"We know and we already have a solution for that." Rose bumps in the conversation and asks all of us to huddle up. "We all know jungkook hates all of you." 

You almost laugh at all five of them roll their eyes at he remarks but hey, it's the truth. Like it or not she's right, "The only way for jungkook to forgive you is for him to forgive jimin first."

"It'll be only a circle of hatred if you start asking forgiveness at jungkook when the one who should've asks for it is jimin at first." You continued rose's last sentence. Unknowingly when both of you talked, rose have been saying that jimin is always drinking every day to ease the pain but the alcohol would never be enough.

He tried taking drugs but rose could bring him back into sense thankfully. 

"So what do we have to do?" Taehyung leans forward to join in the conversation and you couldn't say more as you grin excitedly for your first ever organized plan. 

"All you have to do isㅡ"

___________________

Joonki met got the message you send to him and he run as fast as he can to meet up with you and rose. He didn't know rose is here and maybe you should've told him first since he is a very high anti rose and jimin ship.

"Hey, what you want?" You look up from your phone and sees him in his casual outfit walking towards you. You don't know what to expect from joonki since rose haven't arrive yet cause she had a date with jimin.

Talking about date, when will you have your date with Mr. jeon jungkook here? He said he wanted to go on a real date a day before but then you found him crying in the dark.

Even if this time is not a good time to think about dating couple things but you never had a real date with a real boyfriend before. You want to taste the sweet dating experience too.

Joonki nudge your day dreaming state, "What the hell are you pouting for?" Your coffee in your hand is taken by his empty hands and brings himself to make the cup his own money.

"Nothing and this is my coffee to drink you ungrateful boy." You snatch back your coffee and joonki only shrugs his shoulders as 'I don't care' before leaning his body back on the chair.

With two hands tug into the hoodie's pocket, he stares at your busy eyes. "Are we waiting for someone?" That's when you realize how bad this is for rose since she doesn't know how bad joonki's hatred is for her.

You turn your face at him and hold his hands suddenly, your eagerness scared him, he almost shit himself when your eager eyes stared into him, "What?" You didn't bother the high pitch tone, "Promise me you will not flip off today." You bring up your pinky finger for a seal promise.