Part 31 : An Unexpected Friendship

Playlist Today : L. U. V & One-Half by Gfriend

I don't even know what day is it now.

"Okay, i'll take all of you are almost ready with my project." Your teacher walks inside the classroom, wearing her best suit she's ever wear before but actually they look just the same as other.

Jungkook and you sit comfortably behind all the classmate making them harder to take a glimpse on what both of you are doing.

Plus, it's a more comfortable distance for you to focus on every notes your teacher is handing on the screen. If you're sitting to close, you feel like your neck will snap back.

"We haven't been focusing on our own project." You whisper next to your favorite boy and he glance slightly up from his book to your unfocused eyes.

Taking advantage at it, jungkook's hand slide down to your hand on your lap.

Your body tense at the warm touch but your muscles relax by itself when jungkook squeeze them sweetly, smiling cutely at you he tilts his head, "I knew that already so that's why i want you to come with me."

"Where to?" Your heart tickles with butterflies nervous when you let yourself intertwine the two hands together.

Jungkook's mouth tries to hold the shy smile but it seems like your affection is making him lose control of his happiness.

"I'm thinking the park?"

"The park?" You finally look into his sparkling eyes, that shows you a very loving eye smile. Making you feel like a queen in his world and he is your own king in your world. Our world.

"Yeah, i was thinking about taking you on a date too."

Oh my, this is happening. This is really happening, my cute crush is taking me to a dreamy date. A date that's only the two of you together as lovers and not as a friend in one side love anymore.

This is happening to fast and too magical for you to remember them prettily.

"What do you think about that?" Jungkook haven't been nervous asking a date before but seems like after the hard break up makes him cautious with his words now.

"I love it." Only three words been answered but to jungkook the three words means a lot for his insecurity.

Nodding happily,jungkook's hand suddenly left your hand, making you pout at his lack of warmth. You love it when he slowly trace your skin in a calming motion. It makes your heart beats only for him for sure by now.

Jungkook smirks at your reaction and want to say, "Don't worry, i will hug you till death after this." But his mind thinks it's better to let you be surprise by yourself.

Jungkook's hand sneakily went down your chair and with full force pulls you close to his side. Your body shook by the pull and he made your body falls a bit to his chest. Jungkook seems to be please by the result.

You shyly push his chest away and sits properly again, closer to him this time. "You didn't have to do that. I could do it myself."

"Where's the fun in that?" You glare angrily at him only to be respond with a cute bunny smile. Your heart can't handle this closeness and jungkook suddenly leans in closer making both of your nose collide.

"Don't be angry, honey." He called me honey. I am his honey and no one can stop me from strangling him with all my love from now on!

You blink multiple times, taken back by his sweet words making jungkook smiles victoriously and gives himself another plus one in making your flustered list.