Part 46 : You Are My HEARTBEAT (Bye)

All your eyes changed into big round eyes when jimin is pushing jokingly with a wide smile jungkook inside the room.

"I told you. I was right." Hoseok proudly crosses his hands across his chest, feeling like his shoulders are high up the sky.

He knew them better than anyone, they are his little brothers of course he would realize when will it be a good day or a bad day for them.

"What the hell?" Seokjin closes the distance even more, almost kissing the monitor as jimin and jungkook talks comfortably like nothing had even happened.

"Should we go now?" Namjoon carefully asks you and you only could stare at him with your jaw almost touch the ground. This sight of them makes you and rose feels weird.

Rose looks at you with the same confuse but relief smile, "We should go." All hands went busy packing all the technical stuff inside its own place before running downstairs to the two brothers.

"Jimin-ah, jungkook-ah!" Taehyung couldn't control his emotions again, he never talked with them after their ugly break up. Jimin vanish from their life as easy as jungkook cut their friendship in their life.

Jimin will always run away form them even before they cold even look at his face.

Jimin has been always the person who hides his feelings but with rose, he could throw any secrets a her without worrying if she will hate him or comfort him after it.

Same with jungkook, after meeting with you. They all knew you were the key of this hardships.

You never judge jungkook hence you will always find the most beautiful answer to comfort his heart.

The harsh truth turns into beautiful truth and it made jungkook realize the wrong he made even easier.

Soon one by one of the boys run to hug both of them. You and rose stood away from the beautiful reconnection from seven beautiful friendship.

You've been only weeks with him but with this small amount of days with jungkook, you could clear all the impossible other people could never do.

You will always be the key of his life, the key of his happiness in his life.

"I love you all so much." Jungkook cried with the boys, all of them started crying like a water bomb.

Almost making all the café turns into a river so you and rose decided maybe they could cut the crying state a little lower?

"Umm, guys?"

They couldn't hear you since all they could do is cry in the seven relationship once again. Their lost pieces of puzzles are finally bond together earning you to stare into a beautiful picture of seven boys. Their own family of love.

After almost an hour of crying and jungkook begging for their forgiveness finally all of them cooled down.

You pass the boys a box of tissues, you know too well what happen when you cry. After watching millions of kdrama of course there'll be a lot of slimey mucus in your nose. One by one you pass and finally your hand passes the tissues in jungkook's hand.

Jungkook sees your small hand, his eyes look up to see your beautiful smile looking down at him with a proud look. Suddenly, jungkook's eyebrow scrunch together before his eyes teared up again.

You were flustered with his crying form so you quickly crouch down and hold his face. His tears fall one by one as your fingers wipe them off.

"What's wrong?" Your soft soothing voice brings his hand to pull you in a big hug.