Part 39: The Truth Is Told

"I was just a boy who loves the wrong man."

You wait for him to be more relax and sit himself more comfortably in his place while you stayed on the floor. You know you have to brace yourself for the shocking plus awful truthful story from the person who have been hurting alone.

Alone with no one to talk with or no one to hear his pleading and finally today is the day for him to reveal everything in the dark.

"I-i know it was wrong, i know it was so wrong to love my own friend but he was so sweet with me and the way he treats me feels different form the others. He made me feel special, even though his only intention was merely just friends or brotherly instinct."

Your eyes stares into his hollow eyes, the yes that made you fall for him even more deeper since they're so beautiful to stare but recently you could only see emptiness and no sparkles like the first time he confess his feelings towards you.

"Jimin. I hate saying this out loud since it feels weird now but i liked him. I liked his warm hugs and warm voice telling me it's okay and nothing is my fault whenever i made a mistake. He was always with me, loving me and always understanding me. So my heart decided to be stupid and starts developing love for him." 

You could see jungkook having trouble swallowing all the pain inside again while praying to god to not let his tears down for his stupidness again. His heart expands with warmth when your comfort hands intertwined with his cold ones.

He misses this warmth since the last time he receive this warmth was when jimin holds his hands as he spills the truth feelings behind all the fake acts.

Jungkook receive a small smile from you and it brings confident in him to continue this embarrassing story again, "After months of saying this is not good for our friendship, finally i made the decision to confess at him. Even after calling myself stupid millions of times again and again, but i still went to him and saidㅡ"

___________________

"I like you." The atmosphere around both jungkook and jimin suddenly turns cold.

Jimin's mouth turned almost blue cause he's so shock with jungkook. They sit in their shared room, jungkook was sitting on his own bed while jimin just finish bathing.

Looking at the shy boy, jimin's eyes starts to run around the room. Panicking hard inside, he can't just plainly reject his closes friend. he can't risk seeing jungkook's sad and broken heart.

"You're joking." Jimin tries to lighten the mood, maybe jungkook is playing around since he always pranks all the boys every year. Maybe this year it's his turn to be prank.

Jungkook tries to not look at jimin cause he know jimin would look disgusted with him, "I'm not." Jimin's heart stopped again. 

Jungkook's heart increase at the sound of jimin's footsteps walking nearer to him. He doesn't know what's in his crush's mind but in his mind he could only bare to think nothing since he will be rejected anyways.

But jimin needs time to think. To think what is the best for the both of them or mostly for jungkook. This is the first time he have ever heard jungkook confessing his feelings but he never thought it would be him the one who'll receive jungkook's first love.

"Go to sleep jungkook, i'll answer you tomorrow." Jungkook feels jimin's small hands patting his head, assuring him that it's fine but jungkook can't handle the anticipation for his answer.

Jungkook needs jimin's answer now so he won't be hoping for more and knowing jimin's sexual orientation.

He's straight and jungkook even thought the same thing, he thought he was straight like other boys were.