Part 40 : Helping Our Boyfriends

You and jungkook walk into the university hand in hand. You didn't talk more since you know jungkook is still uncomfortable with the situation and now it's involve you in the story since you have made a deal behind jungkook's back to help him int something he doesn't want to.

Everyone seems to cool down by the look of jungkook holding a girl's hand, mostly a girl who no one knew even exist before and you are very thankful all his fans are more understanding about your open relationship and will always wait for jungkook in the dark.

Creepy but still thankful for the understanding.

Jungkook leans by your locker (does university even have lockers?), waiting for you to leave the unnecessary things, he stares into your focus face. Bringing out one by one books for the last classes.

You felt jungkook's smiling stare so you took a peek into his face ad your heart fall for his looks over and over again. You just can't seem to get enough of his handsome features.

"What?"  You tease him, "Your drooling." Jungkook's grin grows wider when your hands tap his chin one time, two time. Making him hold your hand tight into his and intertwine your fingers.

"Who's fault is it?"

"Mine, i guess." 

You want to address yesterday's story with him so much, one side is because you've already promise the boys but your other part knows how much the boys mean for him, so he needs to forgive them if he wants his life back.

He said he's fine with what's happening now, since you are here with him but what if you weren't here anymore? 

You're not breaking up with him but what if you both did break up? Then who will take care of his broken heart again?

Jungkook notice your slow movements, making him find your confuse eyes, "Hey, you okay there?" Jungkook soft touch on your elbow jumps your heart.

Looking back at him, a little bit anxious since your mouth is twitching to blow questions into his face again but this is not the right place nor it's the right time for you to talk. "I'm fine."

Jungkook doesn't seem to be faze with your assuring voice so he asks you again, "You sure? You seem restless." Of course he would see you jumping around, trying to ease your curiosity and your super hero mind of wanting to save his life once again.

"I'm sure 100% that i am fine." You give him a small smile one last time before holding his hand to your first class.

Both of you walk together, jungkook's eyes sees the boys are staring at both of you but he choose to ignore them. It's been a little bit more harder since he saw seokjin broke down yesterday. 

The scene could not stop rewinding itself in his mind. It made him feel weak and vulnerable since it's the first time he sees seokjin's tears. 

But you? You and namjoon had only one second eye contact and you already know what he wants. 

Jungkook feels your steps are getting more and more slower so he stop walking for you too. He doesn't understand the look you are giving him, "What's wrong? Are you really okay y/n?"

Your anxious eyes glance into jungkook's worried ones before peeking behind him to jimin's sad eyes too. 

There must be one way to make both of them talk again. The only way for this to end is by jungkook talking it all with jimin but at the end of the day the start must end the story.

Jimin is the one who should talk with jungkook, not the other five boys. They have zero responsibility in this story cause this story is focused on jimin and jungkook's toxic love relationship.

The only person who could help them is their own lovers.

You will help jungkook as much as rose wants to help jimin again.

"I have a plan." You talk to yourself making jungkook lean down to hear your small voice, "What did you say?" 

You look shock at the closeness before turning the table around again and push your lips to peck his cheek. "I love you. That's all." Jungkook with no idea smiles stupidly at your cute tone.

His heart blooms with red roses as he pulls your waist closer to him. Both of you didn't care if the whole university are looking at them since all they could see is their own love universe.

"Who says i don't know that?" Jungkook's teasing voice makes you bring up your hands to wrap around his neck. 

You knew it's been awhile to have sweet moments with him after all this shits happening but now finally you could bring yourself to love him once again.

"No one did since my love for you is a secret." Jungkook cute grin showed up his face, you happily look at him and make a hush pose. Pushing down your fingers from your lips before replacing them with his own soft ones.

Everyone gawks at the sight jungkook kissing a girl but no one bothers to stop them. Even the fan girls admits both of you look good together and they hated themselves for admitting it.

Jimin and rose's shock face are priceless, since it's their first time seeing this sight and it's pretty refreshing to see jungkook loving someone and not glaring them again.

Rose glance at jimin laughing by himself, "Why are you laughing?" She's a bit flustered at the weird respond but his small hands hold her hands. "I guess it's my time to come out."

He takes the lead to bring rose to their class and rose glance back at your happy smile with jungkook and have a plan of her own. She needs to help jimin since she knows how much jimin miss the high school memories with them.

This is a full on spy for their boyfriends type of game now. You and rose have the same idea in your heads. 

___________________

You look around, you have left your boyfriend alone to survive the university life alone and since you are no where near form your idea so you have to make your move quickly.

You run out the university, eyes crazy looking around for the long beautiful hair girl who is called jimin's girlfriend. You need to talk with her and you know she will understand you since this is the best for both side.

She is no where near this side nor is that side, where the hell is this woman? You want to give  up walking or running around the garden looking for someone who you don't even know her name.

You finally walk slowly, more hopelessly and take a left by this high wall, "Ahh!" You and this girl yell loud at the sudden impact. She looks not focus just like you, like she was just trying to look for something just like you too.

"Wait." You hold her hand when she starts walking away with a sorry. You look into her eyes and scan her face real well and this is the one, "You're jimin's girlfriend?" Her eyes widens like you too before she nods happily.

"And you're jungkook's happy pill?" You couldn't stop blushing at her teasing nickname but it's good for someone to notice how happy you made jungkook nowadays and that's all you need to know. You are happy with him as much as he is with you.

"Yes i am and i think we have something to talk?"

"I think we do. Real talk for our boyfriends."

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄