Part 16 : Protecting What's Mine

Playlist Today : Nap Of The Star By TXT

16/07/2019, Thursday. 06:40

You haven't been able to sleep after that night. Listening his sweet raspy voice every seconds count as a lullaby song for you.

It's your high school crush, how could you want to miss this moment and for the record he was the one who offered the conversation to stay until tomorrow morning.

You didn't thought he would be so determine to stay on the line cause as soon as you woke up. You see the call is still on and you tried to call his name but it seems like he's still asleep.

Jungkook didn't want to sleep at all cause it's been months since his break up and he's been feeling down for his fail love life.

Feeling the adrenaline rush when talking to you is what he finds happiness but his brave enough to feel this emotion is because he doesn't know who you are.

Yet.

You look at your phone, thinking, "Should i end it or not?" If you didn't end the call then how would you shower in peace, knowing there's a man on the other line who might be hearing all the unnecessary noise you make in the toilet. Especially singing.

Jungkook stirs in his sleep, hearing ruffles and muffles woke his slumber sleep.

Jungkook was about to yell at the person- maybe it's his roommate and he needs to be kick out the room again. But after analyzing the smooth voice he's hearing, it's definitely not yugyeom's voice.

Throwing his body even closer to his phone, startling yugyeom who's finish showering already. "Hello?" Your body freeze at his raspy hello. Hands shaking from the excitement plus horror of talking to your crush.

"H-hello?" Jungkook smiles softly at your small voice. "You're up early?" You glance at the clock and it's almost 7.

Is that early for him? For you it's kinda late because you and him always will be the first one to arrive in class. When the hell does he wake up in the morning if 7 is early? 

"Yeah, i guess. Did you just woke up?" The call log already shows almost 6 hours of you and him talking. Yet almost 90 percent of it was you sleeping dead. "Yep and i'm thinking of showering now."

Your cheeks feels hot as he slips the word 'showering'. All the naughty thoughts of him being naked just flew in your eyes. You just imagine him under the hot steamy shower, just feeling himself inside. Washing his muscles slowly, just wow. You almost drool only by dreaming his abs and muscles being cleaned. 

Jungkook looks at his screen, still seeing the line is connected but the other line stayed quiet for a whole 2 minutes.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. You blink your eyes multiple times, trying to stay your conscious in the right lane and not in your thirst lane.

"I'm fine. I think I need to go now, see you at uni!" You panicky closed the call and run straight into your bathroom.

Jungkook's phone stayed on his ear, stunned by your eager voice. Before he could even stop you, both of your line is already cut by you. 

Jungkook chuckles sweetly by your weirdness, "Who's that?" Yugyeom tries to peak on the name. "Duck?" 

"You would never know."

"Who the heck calls himself a duck?" Yugyeom laughs at the nickname you put on yourself. Jungkook stares at your name fondly. 

"It's a she not him."