Part 26 : My Weird Friendship.

You try to not look anxious, you don't even know what's so bad about having a secret best friend but since your friend is actually a really good friend with jungkook so you think it'll be a little awkward for the both of them.

You don't know about mingyu though, if jungkook's going to be awkward with this meeting, you'll be completely fine with it but if mingyu suddenly going twitchy-twitchy then you can't understand that.

He knows everything about you and jungkook since high school. So it'll be completely fine right?

"You're friends with Mingyu?" Jungkook asks you, you look up at him with an awkward smile.

"Yeah, i haven't told you?" You answered with a very unconfident voice. Jungkook shakes his head as a no and he's about to ask you more whenㅡ

"Jungkook, y/n, come here. It's dinner time."

"We'll be there in a minute." You yelled back earning a small okay from her.

You look back to jungkook and he stands still at your door. You walk close to him before helping him opening his jacket.

Jungkook smiles softly at your focus face, "I hope you're fine with me here." He suddenly apologized.

"What are you talking about?" Your eyes confidently look into his eyes , "I wanted you to be here anyways." Jungkook laugh along with you.

After you hang his jacket on the rack, You showed jungkook the way to the dining area. Jungkook's hands casually leans close to your free hand.

Your body tense by the soft touch but soon relax when he intertwined them. You look down the floor as you walk, with a shy smile you try to focus to the walk again

Jungkook glance down to your red cheeks, giving him one point for making you blush. Without him knowing, his mouth painted wide upside-down rainbow.

As you both walk in the room, your mom couldn't stop admiring the two cute couple.

Jungkook suddenly pulls out the hold and walks towards her in the kitchen.

"Can I help you with anything?" Jungkook asks politely and your mom's heart went uwu at his cute deer eyes.

Knowing exactly why you could stay loving this young sweet man for few long years.

Pulling out her hands to pinch Jungkook's cheeks, "There's nothing, you could just wait out there with them. I can do this alone. "

Mingyu pike your rib using his elbow, you are still looking at Jungkook. Admiring his tall body with small waist perfect body and he is talking with your own mother.

Mingyu leaned to your ear, "Wish! " Your ears felt like bleeding by his pitch voice. Glaring to your right and saw Mingyu is still smiling innocently.

"You're so annoying." You try to not show your very unpretty personality in front of Jungkook. It's been only one day since he confess you can't mess this up.

Your hands from under the table pinch his thigh so hard, "Y/n." Mingyu's legs is shaking under your pinch, his hands are tapping your hand to let go.

With gritted teeth you said, "Be nice tonight, if you mess this up. I'll bring my scissors into your eyes. It'll be not just one scissor you'll taste. " Mingyu nods his head repeatedly almost fainting from the pain.

"I promise! Let go woman! " You quickly push his body from the seat, making him fall.

"You can seat here. " Jungkook stares confusedly by Mingyu mopping on the floor while holding his thigh.