Part 18 : You Make Me Feel Special.

Playlist Today : Feel Special by TWICE
16/07/2019, Thursday. 10:30

You just stayed besides jungkook all day, you don't know why he fainted but the nurse said it's normal for someone who's having a panic attack?

You were so confuse  but at the same time you understandㅡmaybe it's because of your revealing duck moment?

Jungkook stirs around from his sleep and look up straight. "I will never try to think more than i should be." You look at him weirdly. "What the hell happen back there?" 

Jungkook glance to his right and saw your confuse plus worried face. This is really not normal. Before you, he never got nervous talking to a girl. Maybe cause he never need to talk with one before and always just push your kind away.

"I had a panic attack." You squint one eye at him, jungkook tries to pull his blanket up till his face but your hands are quicker. Jungkook and you played tug war with the blanket, jungkook pulls it up but you pull them down.

"I could clearly see thatㅡ" Your voice couldn't come out smoothly when you're still struggling with this man. "ㅡJungkook ! Could you stop covering your face?!" You use all power you had and pull his blanket off completely off him.

Jungkook screech at the cold air and glared at your annoyed face. "Why did you do that?" Jungkook tried to reach down to the blanket but again you slap his hand, making a loud slap and red mark on him. 

"Duck! That hurts!" Jungkook felt normal calling you with duck more than y/n since in his view, he feels like he knows you the duck longer than you the human are. He feels okay calling you an animal but you're not. You push your finger to flick his forehead.

"This is called abusement!"

"My name is park y/n and not park duck."

"For me you are park duck."

You side glare his pain face, feeling a little bad for abusing his face but this is the main reason why you didn't want him to know who you were because it will become a teasing game for jungkook.

"Why can't you call me by my name?"

You gave up from torturing the poor crush so you bent down from your chair to bring up the blanket to his side again. Jungkook said a small thank you before hiding his long legs behind the warm cloth again.

"Because duck is somewhat special for me."

Jungkook mumbles slowly but your ears catch it perfectly. You don't know why this word 'special' coming from jungkook makes your cheeks flares again.

Jungkook didn't notice it cause he was busy calming his heart too. "It could be like that too but i prefer you calling me by my own name." You tried to pin your own opinion at him and make him follow it but jungkook had another plan.

"But your name is not special to me yet." Jungkook thought his words didn't bring pain towards you but even if it's true, you couldn't help but think that the girl jungkook wish to know was not you but another person.

"I want to be special to you too. As park y/n and not park duck."

"What?" Jungkook seems to be flustered by your bold confession. "I want to be special as me, park y/n." You didn't know how you're courage got up high but it's nice to see yourself protecting yourself from being frame by an unidentified personality.

You want to know him as who you are and not under a cover. "Why? Isn't being called duck is the same as being called y/n?" Jungkook could be lying if his heart didn't crack when he sees your sad eyes. 

Inside his mind, like a rush of questions blocks his thoughts. Did he do something wrong? Or what did he do until he could turn your smile upside down?

"Because you're special to me as who you are, jeon jungkook and it will never be the other way around." 

Suddenly reality hits you hard. Gasping by the truth scenes, you couldn't believe what you've just said. 

Jungkook is also stunned by you. Your eyes snap up to his with wide open eyes. "Oh my god, what did i just do?" You ask yourself while staring shock at his flustered face.

"I don't know too." 

This is the most embarrassing moment you have gotten into by yourself, you slowly stand up and run out the room.

Jungkook didn't stop you cause of how fast his heart is beating and the butterflies feeling inside his stomach couldn't stop hitting him.

Jungkook places his hand on top of his heart before smiling softly, biting his bottom lips trying to prevent it going wider but after remembering your words over and over again there blooms a bright color flower in his dark garden.

One by one flower blooms inside him and his mind just couldn't stop recalling your sweet smile, sweet face, flustered red face and all your flaws he choose to not stop mesmerizing.

Falling back down to the bed, he stares to the white ceiling.

"Am I finally falling for a girl?"

You didn't stop running far away from the nurse office. Even when you're breath is in it's minimum limit, you force your feet to run more. You just couldn't believe the guts you had to confess officially in front of him.

You took the right turn and force yourself to stop. Hiding your small body from no one, you let your body fall down by the wall. Did you regret saying all of it?

No but embarrassed? Heck yeah. 

"How am I going to see him now?" You ruffles your hair angrily.

Thank god, there's no one walking by so you could try killing yourself with your own embarrassment memories.

"I'm going to be so weird in his eyes now." You let your body rolls around the floor, thinking how the hell are you going to talk with him after this.

The project is not even close to finish yet you just had to confess your feelings?

"I'm not different from his fans anymore." You just want to cry in loneliness font.

"Jungkook, please have amnesia tomorrow so i could talk with you peacefully again." you hold your hands tight and prays for it to be true.

"Just forget everything today and talk to me like we normally do."

You just pray jungkook to fall from his bed.

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐮𝐮