Part 24 : Friend From School Only

"I like him for a long time. You know that too right? " Your mind is just so confuse right now, you just can't chew the fact your long time crush is crushing back to you?

Your friend looks down at you that's on his laps, feeding you chips into your mouth. You just can't function your body well anymore. Not since that night.

"You almost going to be a saesang for Jungkook. "

"I did not!" You jump up from his lap and glare him. Mingyu gives you his innocent smile before throwing a hand full of chips.

"You followed himㅡ"

"This is a hard place to follow just for a crush gyu. You know how much this school means to me. "

Mingyu only nods at you, wanting to look like he's serious but his face just looks the most opposite meaning of serious.

You look up to the ceiling again and just trying to stop remembering how Jungkook looks into your eyes, how much love he's showing to you yesterday, how much love words he push into you while both of you stare into each other's eyesㅡ

"I need to call him. " Mingyu jumps at your pillow throw to his face before sprinting upstairs leaving him alone watching the drama you pick for your movie night.

"Where are you going? " Mingyu yelled from his place, " I need to call him!"

"Jungkook will never like you y/n!"

"Rude! " You run down quickly, throwing your favorite brush straight to his back head. Mingyu groaned loudly at the pain. "He'll love you." You smiled satisfied with his turn.

"I hope so."

You walk back and forth in your room, remembering Jungkook's word from the night before, "I could wait for your answer, I know it's a bit sudden and you know my past with jimin, so it'll be hard for you to trust my feelings, right? "

You weren't feeling distrust with his feelings, did you feel weird by his sudden change of preference? Well yes, but it's his choice. If he thinks he really likes you then it'll be a no problem for you at all. Since you've been his secret admire for a long time.

Gripping tight your phone, you just can't stop fidgeting at your seat every second. The moment you tap call on Jungkook's number, it'll be the death for you as soon as you hear his 'hello.'

You took a deep breath, Inhaling and exhaling your breathing step by step just trying to not be too nervous with this.

"It's just a call. He can't kill me right? "

If a voice could kill a girl, then Jungkook has killed billions of girls by just saying hye.

Staring hard at the number, the loop of question, should I or should I not call him in your head is giving a crazy nervous nauseous to your body.

"Please god, just give me the strength to hear his voice again. " You pray one last time before crossing you fingers. "Best luck for myself."

Ring, ring, ring.

You wait on the other line for his respond. Your heartbeat followed the ringing tone, one ring equals one beat. You almost sweat a river full waiting for his one answer.

After about five rings, "Hello?" Your breath hitch, you panicky closed your mouth and looks around the room, trying to think what word should you say back. "Y/n?" He said your name with the sweetest tone you've ever heard.