Part 43 : My First Jealousy

Jungkook leans close to your body, you let him and kept on looking at front where the teacher starts reminding you about the project's due date is coming to near. 

You are happy that finally you finish the hard assignment with jungkook, together, this year's favorite project to do is probably the art class.

Since it's the first project that made you and jungkook met, the first project who makes you realize how big your love is for him and the first project to make jungkook see you as a person who truly thankful for his existence and not for his looks only.

"I'm going to send our project to her after this." Jungkook whispers to you, your eyes peek to him, his head is closely close to your neck and even though he is really close to you, he thinks it's better to lean even closer to your warmth.

You really didn't have the idea of having a boyfriend while studying since this has been your most important decision of your life, if you fail in here then you will fail in the future. But after meeting jungkook, maybe it's not that bad for falling in love.

Especially if the man you love is the one you've been admiring since your junior life.

Jungkook has been a part of your childhood life without him realizing and now, without planning he is a part of your future adult life too.

Isn't it crazy? How a heartbeat of a person could lead into a lifetime happiness. Every choice of your heart will always turns good if you choose the right place. "Wanna go with me?" Jungkook's smooth hands slide into your rest hand on your lap.

"Of course." You let your eyes admire his side profile before smiling like an idiot. Jungkook sense your smiling state so he made the decision to visit his eyes into the blissful sight. 

Copying your beautiful smile, "What are you smiling at?" His heart couldn't stop beating fast for you and he knows no one could make him feel this much of joy and no one could understand his pain as much as you did with him.

"I just can't believe my love for you never stops growing."

"Is it a good or a bad thing?" You took a peek into his playful eyes before staring back in front, letting his own head falls peacefully on your comfortable shoulder.

"Well how about you guess it for me?" Jungkook could feel you're playing with him and it made his smile grows even wider.

"I'm just guessing with what i feel for you now." Like the time is in your side, the class stops suddenly cause the teacher had an urgent call from the office.

Your face turns away from him, and watch her hurriedly walks to her desk, "Okay, class dismissed but remember to give in your projects by the end of the month .Okay?!" You with the other students said yes to her before her kegs starts running out the room.

You're about to laugh the day with jungkook but, "You were't focusing on me." His long fingers lands on your chin, pinching it slightly to pull your face towards him.

Could he not pull this attractive stunt in the public? It's exciting and too public for you but after meeting with him, the confidence in you made your eyes go blind in your anxiety of people judging you since all you could see is him adoring you.

"I am." Jungkook for the first time, smirks at you before leaning his head even closer. His eyes went darker and pulls you even closer into his smell. Jungkook sees your eyes falls down to his lips as he pulls your waist closer.

Almost falling onto his laps, your hands hurriedly support your weight and lands on top of his hard chest. You are not use of seeing this sight of him, he use to be so sweet and cuddly but t his man before you is staring into your soul like never before.

How can a man looks so god damn attractive with his tongue peeking out sliding smoothly trough his lush lips. Oh god, he's trying to seduce you in a public classroom. 

"You're not." Could a laugh really makes your body feels hot? This is weird. He and you needs to stop, now. You can't even talk now with him trying to pull you into doing sinful things without you even realizing and him not even trying hard!

"You know what, if you want to continue just wait until we go home."

"It's my apartment, right?" You quickly push his warm body away from you and awkwardly let your hands play with the end of your long hair. 

You didn't answer him cause you know he already have his own answer to live.

Of course he know the answer already but the moment he hears your sweet lips saying his apartment, 'our home.' , well more imaginations about you and his future together slides in smoothly.

Jungkook never stops staring at your restless body, pulling your hands to intertwine with his again, "My home will always be with you." The cute boy is back. 

He just loves teasing you. He just can't stop teasing you cause he loves seeing you flustered because of him and no guy could make you feel this good, never better than and always lesser than him.

Your lips purses together, "You changed. " Jungkook didn't miss to hear your sarcasm in there but let the day goes on with him teasing you even more.

Leaving back, letting his face leans even closer to your face. You were unprepared with him suddenly charging for your lips.

You leaned far from him but his hands quickly pulls your neck forward, letting you fall into his charm once again.

Once you jim-in, you can't jim-out.

Your lips sweetly been tug down with his upper lips. Letting your eyes close slowly, getting in the mood of loving him more. Letting him feel your love for him and letting him know who of your heart now.

You almost get up from your seat and straddle his laps but thank God your phone screams 'get your shits together, hun! ' at you. Making you pull off from the alluring kiss and focus on your own phone.

Jungkook's lips felt cold as soon as you pulls away and being the clingy boy he is, Jungkook tugs your sleeve for more but you quickly hush his lips with your fingers.

"Hello? "

"Tomorrow, remember? " Namjoon reminds you again. Of course you remember what's going to happen tomorrow.

It's been an almost big fight between you and Jungkook but thankfully, after hours of trying to pursued him on discussing this matter with jimin, finally he understands what's the good behind this small conversation.

"Of course. "

"And stop with the pda in class. " Your cheeks turns bright red, baffled by him pointing out something you should be able not doing in public.

Jungkook peeks at your redden cheeks and he chewed his lips, annoyed at whoever you were talking with.

'It must be Mingyu. ' Jungkook said inside.

You shut namjoon again before ending the call. You're hands were about to hold his hands again but his glaring eyes stops you.

"Who was that? "

Jungkook admits it. He never felt more jealous with a man more than he should be in his life.

___________________

-end chapter-

what do you think about this chapter?
Dissapointed act with this update.

More?or ney?

please comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄