Part 19 : Jungkook's No.1 Fan

Playlist Today : Fiesta by IZ*ONE

17/07/2019, Friday. 17:30

Jungkook tried to find you, but you were everywhere except in his view. He didn't mean to scare you yesterday but it was too cute plus too overwhelming since he's already used being flustered by men but now suddenly he's falling easily for a girl is a new world for him.

Jungkook looks from the front of the university until to the back but your body is still not to be found.

You bought a bucket hat just for this purpose and finally after years being lock inside your closet, the bucket hat is been used to hide your form.

You saw jungkook trying so hard to find you, so you kept low and walk further away from him.

The images from yesterday are still fresh inside you. Your clothes today are unusually dark, different from the cool tone you always wore to class so it's a bit hard for jungkook to notice it.

You have class with him but it's by the end of the day so you will not be to torture being notice by him.

You let your head down, closing all vision away and walk fast but a pull from your back pulls you into an empty classroom. 

Your eyes panic, did he already found you? 

"Who are you to jungkook?" 

Excuse me? You quint your eyes hard to look into her face. "Who am I to who now?" You thought it was a she from the feminine voice but it's a he. "Why are you being close with him? Can't you see he's in love with someone already?" 

It took you minutes after his outrage to finalize who the hell is this man. "You're joonki,right? Jungkook's number one fan?" You point your finger curiously to the proud look boy. "Yes, in fact i'm the only number one fan he could and will have." 

"Okay?"

Joonki is not finish yet but you had things to do so you hate to waste your precious gold time to his jealousy.

"Okay if you are finish, i think i'll take my leave now." You pat his shoulder, thinking it will end but joonki pushes your shoulder back in front of him again.

You wince by his strong grip, for a very soft looking boy, he has the strength of a big man. "You're not done with me yet miss." Joonki plumps his bag on the teacher's table and sat on top of it.

Having hands across his chest, his eyes stares up until down to your feet. "Hmm, not bad but i think i work better with him." You scoff at his remarks and push back your long hair.

"Not bad? I think you see it wrong boy. I'm better than you." You hate being confident with your own looks but this boy and going to win and makes stupid comments about your own appearance.

Who the hell does he think he is. "Have the attitude, I like. Score 1 out of 10." You are so confuse until you can't understand your own words right now. Shaking your head lightly, you took a seat in front of him suddenly curious about this boy.

"Why are you doing this?" You ask, joonki took one glance at you before continuing scrolling down tiktok. "Why do you ask?" Suddenly he stands both feet up and walks like a broken model towards you.

You tried to hold your laugh as hard as you can but his straight face just makes it different. "Jeon Jungkook. My god, my husband, my boyfriend, my friend, my soulmate that I've been loving for 3 years straight but only to be rejected when he met park jimin."