Part 45 : The Pain Is No More

Namjoon holds his phone tight in his hands sitting with the boys in a different room where they could see and hear what will happen in the rented cafe. Today's going to be a nerve wrecking day for all seven men.

They have waited for this day to come for a long time and finally with the help from you and rose, they maybe could bring the joy of high school in their lives once more.

You knock on the door and hoseok walks up to open it for you. Everyone looks so scared and anticipate for everything but all you could feel is hoping that jungkook will try and talk it out calmly.

"Hey."

Seokjin greets you with a small smile, even he feels scared like a mountain height since jungkook have hated them for almost one year full now. Including despising the looks of jimin but today they will meet each other.

"Hey."

You smiled back at him before sitting close to the monitor. Why does this feel like a variety show like the famous running man show.

Hoseok gives you an earphone shared with him as all of you waited for the two men to finally walks in the room.

"When will you think they will come?" Seokjin asks you and you don't even know the answer cause jungkook asks you to go first since he needs to get ready for today's drama.

You understand this will be really hard for him so you said yes, you need to asks rose about what happened with jimin.

"Don't know, I know jungkook will arrive by his own but I don't know about jimin though." You reach down your pocket and took out your phone. Typing a message to send at rose.

You:

Hey
When will jimin come?

It took like a bit two more second before your message is seen by her.

Rose:

I'm going there on my own
plus I'm already here.
jimin will go by himself

You:

Why?
I thought he didn't know

Rose:

That's what I thought too
but I don't know.
maybe his brother came to
chit chat.
having bro time?

You:

Hmm.
Okayy then.
I'll wait for you here.

You receive an okay from rose before setting your phone flat on the screen. Either this is weird for just a coincidence for two men who were supposed to meet by accident just suddenly disappeared?

Hoseok glance at your disturb look so he nudges your knuckles using his pen, "You okay?" You know this will be really useless to think but-

"Jimin and jungkook asks us to go first. Do you sense anything weird about that?" You ask hoseok, so he looks confuse at first but after remembering how mysterious both of them were even before dating.

Hoseok suddenly stands up abruptly, startling all of you. You slap his thigh a punishment for him startling the fuck out of you. "What the hell hoseok?"

The others join you to curse at him for almost making yoongi have a heart attack. He was just laying his head down for one second, he thought there will be no one attacking him like yesterday.