A Fish Out Of Water

{Silver's POV}

I was eating next to Jayden, and was watching Kevin, along with the rest as he slowly put everything in his bowl.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked, and I bit my lip to keep from spewing my food everywhere from laughing.

"Just eat already." Mike said, and I gulped down my mouthful, and I felt the shakes from laughter.

"There's a right way to do things. Within the Samurai code of how to do those things."

Kevin said, and I coughed, and Jayden smiled slightly, and I looked at Emily I saw she had a slight smile on her face.

"Wow. You're so wound up. It's no surprise you can digest your food." I heard Mike say, and I coughed.

Mia walked in, and I looked over at Jayden, and took a huge mouthful of food, when I saw she was carrying a covered platter.

"I came up with a new recipe today, for all of you to try if you want. So in here..." She started, and we watched her carefully.

"Everyone likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches right? So what could be better for breakfast then a Peanut Butter and Jelly omelette?"

She asked, pulling the lid off, and I choked. Jayden thumped me on the back hard, and I choked down my huge mouthful.

"Darn I'm stuffed. I just ate. Rain check?" Mike said, and I looked at Jayden, who kept eating his food.

Along with me, we both kept refilling our bowls. I saw Mia looking at Kevin, and he suddenly dumped everything, into one bowl, and began to eat fast.

"Precision and Discipline huh?" Mike said, and I choked again, but this time it was on laughter.

Jayden thumped me on the back again, harder this time, and Mentor Ji came in. "I have excellent news."

He said, and we all turned to him.

"The missing SwordFish Zord has finally been spotted along Limantoa Beach."

I looked up, when I heard that, and I knew that Jayden was just as excited as I was, as he looked up as well.

"A Swordfish?" Mia asked.

"A zord that went missing in action years ago. If we don't catch it now, we won't know anything about when it will show up again."

Ji said, and the Gap Sensor went off.

"A Nighlok attack." Ji said, looking up at the sensor, and we all turned to see Jayden standing up, and looking at us.

"Kevin."

Jayden said finally, after a second of all of us waiting, holding our breaths, to see who he would pick.

"I want you to go catch that Swordfish. Are you up for a solo mission?"

Jayden asked, and Kevin looked at him. "Am I up for it? I'm been waiting my whole life for it."

He said, and I smiled at his reaction.

"I'm confident that your mastery of the symbol power over water. It will help you catch that zord."

Jayden said, and Kevin raced off out into the car, and it drove off fast, and it's tires seemed to screech.

"The rest of us have to find that Nighlok and defeat him." Jayden said, and I nodded. "You're right."

I said, and grabbed my Samuraizer, as we all raced off together fast to find it.

"Samuraizer! Go go Samurai!"

We all shouted, drawing our kanji symbols, and morphing quickly, and soon we were charging at Nighlok.

"Let's get him!" I said, and we all charged, running at the Nighlok, and I raced ahead, slashing at him.

"Once you sniff my funky smell. You say I'm a knock out!" The Nighlok said and Mike was tossed back.

"One whiff of my breath, will leave you feeling the dumps!" The Nighlok said as he fought Mike again.

I charged from the side, and he got slashed by my sword, but he knocked me away.

"No thanks! I'll pass!" Mike said, but the Nighlok had his spear now. "If you insist." The Nighlok said, and I dove in front of Mike, and got the entire blast.

"Argh!" I said, groaning as I tumbled away. "Silver!" The entire team shouts and I groaned, as I unmorphed hard.

"It immobilized her!" Emily cried out, and I was shaking, completely unable to move.

Jayden was charging at the Nighlok, and sent himself, and the green one over the edge.

Mike and Jayden were now immobilized at the same time, and then the other girls right after, and the Nighlok walked away, laughing.

All of us were brought back to the Shiba House, and I was groaning, as I was hit first, I was also the first to recover even slight mobility.

I heard Ji talking to Kevin, and I was groaning, but I managed to stagger up onto my feet, stumbling a lot.

Jayden got up as well, and we both went to the hallway as the Gap sensor went off.

Jayden talked to Kevin on the Samuraizer that Ji has, as an extra, that is only for emergencies such as these, and I looked at him.

"We can slow that Nighlok down. Jay."

I said, and he nodded at my speech if it could be called that even, as we quit talking, and both painfully ran off to help the people, mainly by a certain method of slowing down that Nighlok.

Jayden stood between a woman with a kid, and the Nighlok. "Go! Quickly!"

I said, and slashed at the Nighlok from behind, and he blocked my attack and I held my breath, as he blew his green breath at me.

"The sour stink of defeat is upon you."

The Nighlok said, and his eyes blasted at Jayden, who went down hard, and I saw he was demorphed again.

I went down, and the Nighlok had me down for the count. Jayden stood up, I saw him wincing hard, but I accepted his hand up. "Let's do this."

I said, and he nodded.

We both attacked, but again, both got struck down, and I felt the poison still in my chest.

Suddenly, as he went to hit us again, Mike came out of nowhere, and sent him flying. "You shouldn't be here!"

I said, and Jayden grunted. "You're sick!" He said. "Yeah, and you two are as fit as fiddles." Mike said.

"Look out!" Jayden said, and I ducked, covering my face, but then a dragon's tail blocked us from getting hit.

"Did someone order the fish?" Kevin asked, and Jayden and I smiled slight at him. "Kevin." We both said.

He drew back his Hydro Bow, and fired the swordfish disk into the sky, and the purifying rain healed us.

"That fish is off the hook." Mike said, and we all laughed at his joke for once as we all stood up, healed completely.

"It's time to clear the air." Jayden said, and I nodded at him, as we both stood up. "Samuraizers!" We all said. "Go go Samurai!" We shouted, and morphed.

All of us charged.

"Spin sword! Dragon splash!" Kevin shouted, and I smiled, as the Nighlok flew back.

"Fire Smasher." Jayden said.

"Six disk Swordfish Cannon!"

We all said, and fired it hard.