Jayden's Challenge

{Silver's POV}

I sighed, as we walked along the streets. "We shouldn't have left. I know why we did it, but still."

I said, and he sighed. "Either way, we had to go. We're too much of a danger to the others."

Jayden said, as we went across the street quickly. "Where are we going now?" I asked quietly, and he sighs.

"I don't know. But we should go somewhere, so we can rest at least a little bit."

He said, and I nodded at him. "Good idea." I said, and we walked away. A few hours later we sat on the beach.

I heard a kid crying, and Jayden nodded, as we both walked over. "Hey buddy. What's wrong?"

Jayden asked, as we both crouched next to him. "My daddy went away for a job, and I miss him."

The kid said. "Yeah, we know how you feel. I miss my dad too Silver does and we both miss them." Jayden said, and I looked at the kid, and nodded.

"Run! Don't go the Shiba House! They will try and turn you back into what we once were!"

My father shouted, and I caught the Wolf Foldingzord in my hand. "Run! Silver! Run and don't look back!"

My father shouted, and I ran away.

"Are you okay?"

The kid asked, and I shook my head quickly to wake it up completely, the rest of the way.

"Yeah. I think my friend here has a trick to show you, don't you Jayden?" I asked, and he smiled.

"You wanna see a little trick?" Jayden asked, and he quickly pulled out of his pocket his Samuraizer, and I smiled.

I looked at Jayden, as he drew a symbol, and made a piece of red paper appear on the bench.

I watched, smiling still wider as he made it into a paper airplane, and he threw it, letting it fly into the air, and I saw the kid was smiling.

I looked at Jayden, and we both stood up, as more kids came over, and we're busy making paper airplanes the both of us.

Soon, the paper airplanes were flying everywhere, and I was watching with a smile on my face, and so was Jayden and I leaned on him.

"We should go." I said, and he nodded at me. "You're right." He said, but then suddenly, we heard all the screaming.

I looked at Jayden, and we both threw down our bags, and charged quickly, I slammed into the first wave Moogers.

"Jayden!" I called, as we both pulled out our swords and swung hard at the Moogers around us, and we went to backs, trying to keep them away.

From everyone else. The kids most especially, as we fought hard, and I looked at him as we fought.

"Not even we can fight this many off on our own!" I shouted, and he looked at me. "I know." He said, and we turn to backs again, as we fought again.

I saw the Nighlok, and I shook my head, as the Moogers gathered around all of us.

"We meet again the two of you. Too bad that Deker isn't here to save you two this time." The Nighlok said, and I looked at him.

"We're happy to destroy you, all on our own Nighlok! We don't need any one or anything else to do it for us."

I said coldly, picking up my spin sword, and putting it on my shoulder, and Jayden grabbed his.

"Well, that's nice. I for one, don't mind having someone else to do my dirty... my dirty work. Chop, chop!"