Unexpected Arrival

{Silver's POV}

I was eating my fourth bowl of cereal, and Kevin looked at me. "Do you ever stop eating?"

He asked, and I looked at him, and shrugged. "Do you ever stop training Kev?"

I asked, my mouth full of food, and he sighed, and I chuckled at his quite the surrendering approach.

I smiled, and I heard the Gap Sensor.

We all ran out, and I stopped at the Gap Sensor. "So where's the Nighlok? I mean, there usually is one."

Mike said, and I looked around, and then suddenly Jayden spun and I felt something as well, that he must have felt. "Jayden? Silver?" Emily asked.

"I thought..."

I started, and Jayden nodded.

"We thought... that there was someone watching us. But it's gone now. Long, long gone."

Jayden said.

"Well something definitely triggered this Gap Sensor, we should go home, and figure out just what."

Kevin said, putting it back. "Let's go." I said and Jayden nodded as we walked away, going back to the Shiba House.

I was reading a book, and the entire table in front of, and on both sides of me were also covered with books and Jayden walked in.

I looked up at him. "Hey." I said, stretching, and he looked at me. "You felt it again."

I said, and he nodded. Suddenly, I felt it as well, and I drew my Samuraizer, and we both yelled, and the others in the house came immediately.

"There's something watching us. Both of us." I said, and they nodded at us as we pulled out our spin zords.

None of the others could feel it, and I knew they probably thought we were going mad crazy, and I sighed.

I walked into my bathroom, and I sighed. I heard Jayden, and I ran into his room, and he looked at me.

"Hey. I feel it to." I said, and he nodded, and I looked around, and he splashed water on his face.

I did the same, and we looked at each other. "It's gone." I said quietly, and he nodded.

The next day now, we had both left notes saying that we were headed for Spring Valley, and I walked towards the water.

"Let's do this."

Jayden said, and we pulled out our Samuraizers, and we drew a smoke kanji symbol, and shadows for me.

I smiled and we had both disappeared from his screen, and I looked at him. I smiled.

"You're a genius Jayden." I said, as we went back down under the water.

His Lionzord, and mine went to follow it, and they took the mirror, and gave it to Jayden, and I leapt down at him.

"Give me back my mirror!" The Nighlok said, and Jayden looked at him, and shook his head.

"It's not nice to spy on people." He said, and held the mirror in his hand, as I dropped down next to him.

"I said, give it back!" The Nighlok shouted at Jayden, and I laughed. "Not likely Nighlok." I said.

"Jayden! Silver!" Kevin said. "Good thing we found you!" Mia said, and I looked at them. "Nice timing." I said.

"Kevin, this must be the Nighlok that they've been sensing this entire time, and I can't believe, that we didn't end up trusting their senses." Mia said.

"Four on one isn't fair." The Nighlok said. "Neither is secretly watching us and your opponents." Jayden said.

"But luckily, Jayden saw through you completely, before we could show you too much more." I said.

"When I splashed water on my face, the presence I had sensed went away, and that's when I realized, that water could help us block your spell. Then.."

Jayden said, and I nodded to him.

"Then I remembered and knew that this was the one place that could help us stop your spell for good." I said.

"Aw, nuts." The Nighlok said.

"Of course. The water is purer in our world then in the evil Sanzu River." I heard Mia saying.

"And the water of the sacred spring, must've cut off the creepy Nighlok's spell completely." Kevin said.

Jayden threw the mirror up, and cut in cleanly in half.

"No! My mirror! I never even got to end up, seeing you and your Silver friend, practice that sealing symbol."

The Nighlok shouted. "So that's what you were after." Mia said, and I look at him.

"Of course. They want to see, what, my involvement is with the symbol."

I said, and snorted, and I swung up my sword. "Fox Cyclone!" The Nighlok shouted, and we all flew around.

I tumbled down hard.

"We need the others. Where are they now?" Jayden asked and I looked over at Kevin and Mia.

"They're still chasing that Fishy Arrow guy!" Kevin said. "The what?" We both asked. "I'll call them." Mia said.

I charged at the Nighlok again, but me along with Jayden, were staggering, as we both missed a strike that we never normally would.

"You saw through my eye. But all of the spells have taken it's toll on you, and now, it is starting to show up."

The Nighlok said, and he went to undoubtedly kill us, but Mike and Emily showed up at the last second for us. "Thank god." I said.

"You all know what to do." Jayden said, and we pulled out our Power Discs, and I smiled.

"Sextuplet Slash!" We all shouted, and both of the blasts hit us, and I groaned as I dropped hard.

"Catch of the Day!"

Someone shouted, and the fish exploded quickly, as they hit the Nighlok, and I looked over.

"Is this the Fishy Arrow Guy?" I asked, and Kevin, Mia, Emily, and Mike all nodded in complete synchronization.

"Now what about what I throw at you?" He asked, and I looked at the Nighlok, and then back at him.

"Now this, is a big moment." He said, and I raised my eyebrows. "What. Is. This. Guy. Talking. About?" I asked.

"Samurai Morpher! Gold Power!"

He shouted, and I looked at Jayden, and he shrugged his shoulders, and he looked at us, and leaped, landing in front of us.

"Aw! Now there's seven of you?!" The Nighlok complained. "Can't always get what you want Nighlok." I said.

"I've never read about a Gold Ranger in the archives... Jayden? Silver?" Kev asked, and we looked at each other.

"First we've heard of it." We said together. "Barracuda blade!" He said, as the Moogers charged at him.