I've Got A Spell On Blue [2]

{Silver's POV}

I walked in with the rest, Mia was still holding her ribs, Mike still looked like he had been hit by a truck, and Emily was just quiet.

"This isn't good. It's going to be very hard to break that monster's spell on the Tigerzord and Kevin."

Ji said, and I grunted.

"With all due respect to you Ji, I think we all noticed already." I said, and fell back onto the couch.

"Why are you so tired?"

Mike asked, and Mia looked at me.

"Yeah, you didn't get hit with one of the most powerful attacks in Kevin's book of attacks."

She said, and I looked at them both, and I sighed. "Just because... I didn't get actually hit with it, does not mean I didn't feel it." I said quietly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Mike said, and I sighed. "It's hard to explain, but once Silver has been with a team for long enough, every blow you guys take, she can feel as well."

Jayden said, and I nodded at him.

"Yeah that's basically it." I said and I started to pinch the bridge of my nose hard.

"So you're telling us, that you were fighting off Kevin, while having all of those blows, including Dragon Splash weighing down on you?"

Mike said, and I looked at him.

"Bingo." I said, and he sighed.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't think you had the strength to match any one of us, in battle." Mike said, and I looked at him.

"I can match at least two of you. But I don't use swords for a reason. Did you not notice? I have staves hidden." I said, and he looked at me.

"In case of something like that, where two can be better then one." I said, as I yawned.

"We need a plan. Silver come on. You to. Mike, Emily, Mia, you all get some rest." Jayden said, and I stood up, and limped after Mentor and Jayden.

"You both must be prepared to make the tough choices if need be." Mentor said, and I looked at Jayden.

He nodded. "I know."

He said, and I sat down, and looked at the staff in my hands, and I pulled off my power disk.

Then it was a spin sword again on my lap. "Can you two do it?" Ji asked, and I looked up at Mentor Ji.

"We don't have any other choice do we? We have to and fast. To get both Kevin, and the Tigerzord back."

I said. "You're right. But you'll need these." Ji said, and gave Jayden and I both resistance disks.

I looked at Jayden, who nodded.

Now all we need to do, is wait until the Nighlok comes back. He'll lead us straight to Kevin, hopefully." He said.

"But let's find a way to break the Nighlok's hold on Kevin before it comes to that."

I said, seeing the looks on the others' faces. I was already going to fight with Jayden against Metamot and Kevin.

I knew that the others were going to hate us for this, but we needed to do it before anyone else got hurt.

I knew that right about now, the Gap Sensor would be going off. "We've got to get this done before anyone else is hurt." I said, and he nodded.

We stood facing Metamot in the construction yard, and I saw that Kevin was behind him, growling.

"It's about time Red Ranger. Oh, and the Silver Ranger as well, how please that makes me. Now he will destroy the both of you." Metamot said.

"Kevin please wake up." Jayden said quietly, and Metamot laughed at his sorry attempt in his books.

"Not going to happen, Red. Make this fight count all of you, or I'll make Blue here turn his sword on himself."

He said, and I looked at Jayden, and we both looked at Metamot. "Jayden! Silver! We're here to help."

Mike said, and I saw that they all held their Samuraizers in their hands and I saw they were ready for anything.

"No. I'm sorry." Jayden said, and I looked at them all behind us. "We can not put anyone else at risk." I said.

"But..." Mia started, but we were turned back to the Nighlok, and the anger was clear. "You want a show? We'll give you the show of your life Nighlok." Jayden said, and I nodded.

"Jayden!" Emily shouted.

"Silver!" Mia pleaded with us both, as we held up our Samuraizers, and I felt guilt rip through me.

But we both knew, that we didn't have a choice with this. Not anymore.

"I wish I had a bucket of popcorn!"

I heard Metamot say and I shut my eyes briefly, before opening them and I shook my head.

"Blue! Attack them!"

Metamot shouted from his viewpoint up high, and Kevin drew his sword at us.

I felt the pain in waves from behind Jayden and I, but I resolved to push it away and aside for now.

"Samuraizer! Go go Samurai!"

I shouted with a heavy heart, and I morphed, holding my sword next to me. Jayden was next to me, and we both held our swords up.

"They won't hurt Kevin." Emily said.

"I hope you're right."

Mia said, and I looked at Kevin.

"Come on Kevin. Come back. Come back so that we don't have to do this to you and ourselves."

I said, and he looked at me, and we began to circle, as I put the Resistance disk on my blade, as I circled.

I was in my stance already, and so was Jayden, and then we charged.

I went to the side, as Jayden attacked first, and I slammed into Kevin, from the other side, swinging my sword at his back.

He got hit, but he was only more enraged if anything. "Hey! What are you doing?! That's Kevin!"

Mike shouted, and I didn't let myself get distracted by him, as we attacked again. I was thrown into a brick wall, and I groaned, and Jayden was tossed right through a fence.

"Wake up Kev!" Emily shouted at him in desperation. "You're fighting Jayden and Silver! You can't do this!" Mia said and I stood up shakily, and had a staff on my back, but I shook my head, and grabbed my sword again.

"Come on!"

I shouted, and Kevin charged at me, and I was mostly on the defensive, at least until Jayden was back on feet.

"Come on Kevin! I know you're in there!" Jayden said, as I was kicked in the chest, and I looked at Kevin again.

"Screw it." I said, and pulled my staff off of my back, and slipped the Resist Disk onto it, and left my sword in my belt. "Spin zord! Dragon Splash!"

I heard Kevin shout, and he spun his disk hard and quickly. "Shadow Fury Blast!" I shouted, and my staff spun, releasing shadows from both ends.

But it wasn't enough to stop the full blast of the attack, and we both went down hard. "Sorry." I said quietly to Jayden. "You tried." He said, and stood up, and I got up, wincing.

"Oh man! This is so not cool! Stop!"

Mike shouted, and Metamot turned to him. "Shut your Pie Hole!" He shouted and a big blast came from his shield.

They all went down hard.