Forest For The Trees [4]

{Silver's POV}

"Think again Nighlok!"

Mike shouted, running towards us.

"Mike." I whispered, and he looked at me, and then he saw the Wolf Disc. He grabbed it, and threw it frisbee like to me. I caught it, and I winced.

"You'll have to get past me first."

Mike said, and I looked at him.

"Thanks." I said quietly and he nodded at me, and pulled out his Samuraizer.

"Samuraizer! Go Go Samurai!" He shouted, and he was standing as the Green Ranger, and I smiled slightly.

"Nice." I said quietly, feeling like, I was now gonna vomit. "Urgh." I said as I groaned, holding my ribs.

"Go for it Mike!" Emily shouted at him, and Mike grabbed his spin sword and he looked at the Nighlok.

"Ha! Forest Spear!" He shouted, spinning his power disc, as the spear appeared in his hands.

"Come and get your magnificent misery!" The Nighlok yelled, blasting at Mike without holding back, as Mike now charged towards him alone.

I grunted, as I stood up, and pulled out my Samuraizer, and Jayden shook his head.

"You've done enough. Stay back."

He said, and I looked at him. "Come on Jay. You know I won't." I said, and he looked at me. "Stay out of the line of fire. I mean it Silver."

He said, and I then felt a flash of pain flashing through me, before I stepped back, and promptly toppled over.

I grunted, and I saw Mike fighting the Nighlok in fricking midair.

"My symbol power grows just as strong, as whatever I dream up! So I better dream big!"

He shouted, as we all got up, and he threw his spear, and now used it like a vaulting pole, to meet the Nighlok, in battle, in midair.

I felt my eyes widen. "Am I really seeing this?" I asked quietly, and they nodded. "Yes you are."

They all said, and watched with me.

"Spin sword, Tree Symbol Strike!" He shouted, still from in complete midair, and slashed three times, and the first form flew off completely thrown.

"Mike! That was incredible!" Emily said. "When did you get some symbol power like that?" Kevin asked.

"I always had it. I just need help finding it completely was all." Mike said.

"Oh no." Mia said."Don't celebrate yet." Jayden said, and I pulled out my Samuraizer. "Go go Samurai!"

I said, completely ignoring Jayden again, as the Nighlok grew huge, way, way more, then any one of them ever could handle alone.

We all pressed the buttons on our Samuraizer and we threw our swords into the air. "Hah!" We all shouted.

"Lion Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Yeah!" He shouted, and leaped up into his lionzord.

"Dragon Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Ha!" Kevin shouted, and he leapt up into his own dragonzord.

"Turtle Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Huh!" Mia shouted, and she leapt up into her Turtlezord.

"Bear Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Yah!" Mike shouted, and leapt up, into his Bearzord.

"Ape Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Yah!" She shouted, and I saw her leap into her ape.

"Wolf Foldingzord! Megamode Power! Hyah! Yeah!" I shouted, and leapt into my Wolf, and caught my Megablade.

I landed in my cockpit, and folded it into my key. "Zords combine!" We all shouted, and I smiled.

"Samurai Megazord! We are United!"

I said, and suddenly we were fired at from above, and our whole Megazord staggered.

"We can't just let him take so many easy shots at us from above." I said, and I saw Jayden looking at me.

"It's risky. But we need to try the Samurai Battlewing Combination." I heard him say. "Right. Ready."

Kevin said, slapping his Swordfish Disc down, and Jayden placed quickly, the Tiger Disc on his.

"Here. Take it." Mia said, holding the Beetle Disc to Mike. "What?" He asked and she sighed.

"From what I've now seen of your symbol power, you would use it much better then me." She said.

"Mia!" Kevin said.

"She's right." Jayden and I said, and he looked at me, and I shrugged at him.

"Now let's go." He said, and Mike took the Disc, and placed it on his.

"Tigerzord!" Jayden said, spinning the Tiger Disc sharply, and the Zord came out of it.

"SwordFishzord!" Kevin said, and he spun his own Disc, and the Swordfish came out of it.

"Beetlezord!" Mike said, spinning the Beetle Disc, and all three of the Zords came out of the Megazord, and all of the boys leapt out of the Megazord.

I saw that they had gone into the three other zords, and that we were now in charge of the Megazord.

"Let's do this!" Jayden said, his voice full of confidence, and I smiled at the Tigerzord.

"Zords combine! Samurai Battle Wing!" Jayden said, and the air in front of us was now the Wing.

I smiled at them.

"Samurai Battlewing! We are United!"

The boys shouted, as they flew hard and quickly towards the Nighlok, who was now blasting again at them.

"Vortex spin." Jayden said, and the Battle Wing spun quickly through the air. "Mia! Emily! Silver! Now!"

He said. "Girl Power!" We all shouted, and three blasts came out of the huge Megazord.

"Charging Slash!" The boys said.

"Final strike!" They all shouted together, and I saw the Nighlok had exploded behind them.

"Samurai Rangers. Victory is ours."

Jayden said, and I smiled.

Jayden and I walked in with Mentor, and Mike gave him a plant. "Oh, Dude right?" He said, and I laughed.

Mike pulled out his Samuraizer and drew a symbol quickly.

"Not again."

Kevin said, as we watched the plant quickly, and clearly nervous, until we saw a weirdly human thing that plant was doing now, and I saw that, it was Mike controlling it.

"Nice." I said, and he smiled at me.

"Thanks." He said.