I've Got A Spell On Blue [3]

{Silver's POV}

"No talking during the show!"

Metamot shouted, and I groaned loudly and we charged at Kevin again, and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"Looks like we have a winner."

A new guy said, walking forward with a new bigger sword. I was tossed back and Jayden shook his head.

"Go. Stay with the others. I can handle this from here." He said, and I nodded at him.

I limped back over to the others, and demorphed, staggering. "You used the symbol power to block most of his." I heard the new man say.

"It didn't work as well as I'd hoped that it would. Who the heck are you anyways?"

I asked quietly, and Emily held me up from one side, and Mia the other. "You are powerful Silver Ranger. If you are to put yourself down, do not do it in a way to expose yourself."

The man said and I looked at him.

"Who are you? I'll only ask once more." I asked coldly, and he sighed, and he looked at the battle.

"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters, is who's winning and why, and it's not the man in blue." He said, and I looked at him, and raised my eyebrows.

"What? How can you tell?"

Mia asked, and I looked at her.

"Jayden is trying. I can see it. It's like he's trying to fight a training match." I said, and the new man nodded.

"Correct Silver Ranger. Because he's fighting as if he's trying to win a point in training, rather than a real duel."

He said, and I watched closer then I did before. "It's a lot different when you are fighting for survival."

He said, and I nodded. "I agree. He has always been the best sword on the team, Jayden I mean."

"He is always fighting against us all, like he's training for the real fight that has always been his way, even if we are told to fight for real, not supposed to be fighting like that." I said.

"You know him well."

The man said, and I looked at him.

"We grew up closer then blood." I said, and turned back to the fight, as Red and Blue continued to fight.

"You fight with instinct. You have to watch your target like a hawk. If you don't, you will become the prey."

I said, and he nodded. "It's easy to get tired in a long battle, when there is no one to say stop." He said, and I sighed, when I saw the big heavy object fall.

I went up with the others, to watch from higher ground, and I looked at the battling warriors, and I saw the winner now.

"The Red Warrior has a good stance. It reduces arm fatigue. He'll stay strong. When the Blue goes for the point, Red will see his opening and he'll strike."

He said, and I nodded. "I noticed that as well. If anyone can bring the strike up, it's Jayden." I said quietly.

"Now he is definitely looking for a decisive blow." I said, and the man nodded.

"That is the difference between these two." He finished my words swiftly, as I saw that Kevin was charging fast.

"Come back to us Kevin!"

I heard Jayden shout, and he blocked, pushing Kevin's sword down hard, as he spun the Resisting Disk fast.

His blade was alight with flames, and he slashed at Kevin. Kevin was in red lightning, and I saw that it was curing him.