There Go The Brides

{Silver's POV}

I heard the organ music playing softly in the background, and I said nothing, as I slowly walked up to the altar.

I stood next to Jayden, and each of us, said absolutely nothing to the other. I listened to the man on the altar, front of us, as we got 'married'.

"Silver looks so beautiful."

Emily said, and Mia smiled.

"You're right. It is just now occurring to me, right now that I haven't. I don't know if it's just me, but have any of you ever seen Silver in a dress?"

Mia asked, and Kevin shook his head, putting the tissues away. Mike shrugs and shook his head. Emily just shook her head at the question.

"But she does look beautiful. Really very beautiful." She said, and the rest of the team nodded.

"They took the bride?" Ji said into his Samuraizer, and we all turned to him, as we heard it.

"Okay. The Nighloks didn't take the bait." He said, and I grunted. "I wore this dumb thing for nothing." I said, quite quietly under my breath.

"I thought our fake wedding would have worked for sure." Emily said, as Ji let out a sad sigh.

"Not this time. The Moogers stormed the church downtown, and kidnapped another bride."

Ji said, and I sighed, as I paced quickly, which was difficult enough to do in a wedding dress on it's own.

But turns out it was even more hampered by the dumb high heels that I was wearing.

I had borrowed the 8 inches from Mia, and it had taken me almost 4 hours to learn to walk in them.

"Mike any chance you brought that bag like I asked you to?" I asked, and he pulled it out, and tossed it to me.

I grabbed the bag, and pulled out my combat boots, and pulled off the feet killers. "I hate those things."

I said, as Mia took them back from the place, where they had landed hard on the floor.

It felt much more comfortable to be wearing my own shoes again, even if no bride would ever wear those.

"If it's any consolation, you were beautiful." Emily said, and I looked at her, and then at Mia.

"Next time, one of you wear the damned thing." I said, and they all went out of the church.

I came back out in my normal clothes only a few minutes later.

"If I ever do get married, and I remember to invite you guys. Just wear normal clothes."

I said, slinging my bag on my back.

"Now let's go." Ji said, and I pulled off the blonde wig I had on my head, and then revealed the silver hair color.

I had put in my hair only a couple days ago, of course it had been before we knew that a Nighlok...

Or maybe now more then just one, and a whole lot of ugly Moogers were nabbing brides on their weddings.

"That makes it now five brides who have been kidnapped." Ji said, and I looked at him, and then back at the map in front of us.

"Hey look, it's in a pattern." Mike said, and ran his finger over the map. "It's a star." I said, and he nodded.

"Have either of you ever studied maps? Or crime patterns before?"

Kevin asked, looking at the both of us, his eyes shining with surprise, at ours 'intelligence' who had recognized it.

"I did. My older sister was a police intern." I said, and he nodded. "Mm kind of. I watch a lot of cop shows."

Mike said, and I chuckled at him.

"Nice one." I said, and chuckled at the look on Kevin's face, which was a mix between many different emotions.

"Too much was left up to chance."

I looked over at Jayden, who was clear to bring us back onto the topic on the table.

"We have to make sure to..."

I started, and shook my head, as I saw that Jayden had begun to say the same thing. "Go ahead." I said, and he nods.

"We have to make sure to lure them in quickly, and before the brides get take from their special day." He said, and I looked at the mini staff charm, on my necklace.

"Or. At least ones that aren't actually Samurai rangers dressed like brides for the special day."

He said, and I nodded. "I can't even imagine what those poor girls... are now going through."

Mia said, and I shrugged, clearly having no idea whatsoever of what they could be going through.

"I mean, this is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives." She said, and I sighed at her voice of pity.

"So do you think they would have taken those brides to the Sanzu river? I mean after all, tears and fear."

She said. "No Emily. The living can't survive there for long. The Moogers must have used the gap, to take the brides somewhere else."

Ji said, and shook his head.

"Wherever they are, if our sting operation had worked, I could have helped those poor brides."

Mia said, and I snorted. "Yeah. If you were the one in the dress." I said, and she looked at me.

"Why do you hate them so much?"

She asked, and I shook my head at her, and at all of the questions. "Story for another day."

I said, which they should all know by now meant I was not talking to any of them about this.

"We have to try again." Jayden said, and I felt all of the eyes on me in the room, and I groaned loudly.

"Fine. But I'm wearing nice sandals. Those other monsters are like Nighlok for your feet." I said, and Mia sighed.

"But how do we get them to come to the wedding that we are planning?" I looked at Kevin, who was asking.

"Here is a list of all of the weddings for our area." Ji said, holding up a list that lasted for four pages.

"There's so many weddings! That's a... no the huge problem." Emily said, and I sighed. "No kidding."

I said, glancing over at Jayden, who looked like he was thinking, and he was looking at the page.

"I have an idea." Jayden said, and I smiled. "I knew it." I said, ruffling up his hair affectionately, as he looked over at me, and we both looked up.

Ji nodded.