Test Of The Leader [2]

{Silver's POV}

I ran after Jayden. "Wait." I said, and he looked at me. "What are you doing here?" He said, and I flinched.

"Well I was going to see if you wanted to talk, but clearly, that isn't an option anymore." I said, and he looked at me.

"What are we going to talk about? The fact that the seal might kill me, just as it did to my dad?"

He asked, and I felt a flash of grief.

"I was thinking more along the lines of how it will go now, that you have the Silver Ranger with you as well."

"Last time, their team was one Ranger, short Jayden. This time, we won't be. I'm not going to leave."

I said, and he looked at me. "You're right. We have your advantage, and someone to use the Wolf Disc."

Jayden said, and I looked at him.

"Any chance I could get a smile?" I asked, and he hugged me, and I saw him smiling only slightly.

"Aww." I said, and he looked at me.

"I hate you." He said, and I shook my head. "You say that when I'm right." I said, and he looked at me.

"I'll help you master the sealing power. I can't actually do it for you, but I can still help."

I said, and he looked at me.

"You really do make a difference Stormy." I heard him say, and I looked at him.

"Are you gonna hit me now if I give you a hug?" I asked, and he looked at me, and I hugged him tightly, and he grunted.

"Alright. It's time to train. Go get changed, and I'll see you in a couple minutes." He said, and I nodded.

I smiled. "There's the old Jayden." I said, and he shook his head, chuckles coming from him, as he walked.

I went into my room, and changed quickly, and grabbed a wooden sword as I did.

Jayden came out with me and we walked towards the training yard, and I could hear the others talking about him, and I looked at him.

"No. You guys haven't been training your whole lives to protect me." The Red Ranger said.

"Or me. You protect yourselves guys. It's business as usual." I said, and he grabbed a wooden sword.

"Stay focused on the battle at hand, and on the team Okay?" He said, and Kevin shook his head.

"We must protect you. At all costs! Huh! Hyah."

Kevin said and swung his blade and I shook my head, and Jayden's blade hit the nearest dummy.

"No! It's too much of a burden to bear. On your shoulders, or anyone else's. I can protect myself."

He said, and I swung my sword opposite him quickly. "So can I. Now let's go." I said, as we all ran off to the sound of the Gap Sensor.

We all came to the ravine, and I looked up and around the ravine to see if I could spot the Nighlok.

"Which one of you is the Red Ranger and which one is the Silver Ranger?!"

The Nighlok said, his voice evil, but still nowhere near, to Master Xandred and his voice.

"Jayden."

I said, and he stepped forward, and so did I, standing next to him furiously.

"Red Ranger. Silver Ranger. Rumors have it, that you have some tricks up your two sleeves. But the boss doesn't like it, so I have to kill you both. Sorry about this. Bloody business." He said.

"Sorry? I'll show you who's gonna be sorry!" Jayden said and I had my hand on my Samuraizer already. "I'm ready when you are. Just give the word."

I said quietly.

"This is the exact type of battle that you should be avoiding now!" Kevin said.

As him and Mike grabbed Jayden, and I watched as while all the while Emily and Mia made the cruical mistake, of grabbing me. I threw off the girls, and Jayden threw off the boys, while we quickly pulled out our Samuraizers.

"Go go Samurai!" We both shouted as we both leaped and morphed midair.

I charged from one side, and Jayden the other, as we fought off the Nighlok and the others now fought Moogers.

I slashed at the Nighlok, and ducked, toppling over, and I stood up, and my silver aura flashed as I fought harder.

I was thrown off the edge, and I tumbled down hard, and I groaned as my sword was still in my hand.

Jayden's sword was caught in the Nighlok's blade, and it flew out of his hand. "Double Slash!"

The Nighlok shouted, and Jayden tumbled down next to me, and I felt my aura glowing around me.

"Double Slash!" The Nighlok shouted, and Kevin and Emily were out hard as I looked at him. I was staggering up to help them, when Deker showed up.

I groaned at the sight, and suddenly Jayden was fighting both of them at once, real quickly.

I felt a flash of pain.

"You must help him young one. You are the last of us and the only one who can help. You must help him. Now and until the day you both die. The last one of us did not help, now you must rise again."

I heard a voice in my head, and I realized that it must be the First of us, the First of my line of Storms, and the First Silver Ranger.

I stood up, as Mike and Mia were unmorphed by Deker's first swing on them.

The Nighlok had dried up, but Deker was now the one fighting Jayden one on one.

"Jayden!"

I shouted, and I leaped, and charged towards Deker. "My sword Uramasa will have satisfaction."

He said, and I blocked the next strike that was quickly coming at Jayden as I looked at Deker.

"Good try. Now leave."

I said, and he disappeared. "I am Deker. Nothing more and nothing less." He said, and walked away.

I looked at Jayden, and we both unmorphed after the battle and walked away.

We were back at the Shiba House now. "We told you guys not to protect us. You saw what happened."

I said quietly to myself, and I walked out of my room, and I saw that Jayden clearly had the same idea as I did.

"You don't have to..." We both said at the same time, and I looked at him.

"You don't..." We both said, and I sighed. "Let's just go." I said quietly, and he nodded, as we walked out.

"Jayden! Silver!" Ji called, as we both walked out of the gates, and I looked at him.

"We don't put them in harm's way again." I said, and we walked out of the gates together.