Forest For The Trees [3]

{Silver's POV}

I sighed, sitting on the deck by the gates, a little farther away from the rest of the team, who was looking over at the gates.

"I just don't get why Mike was acting so childish." Kevin said, and I sighed, looking at my Samuraizer in hand.

"To be honest, I think they both were acting pretty childish." Mia said, and I sighed again.

"Mentor wasn't acting childish. He's got every reason and right to be fully and completely frustrated at him."

Kevin said. "Silver's involvement didn't help matters at all." Mia said, and I looked at her.

"Great. So. Now you're moving to, and now have moved completely, to seein, me... blaming me? First you're calling Mentor childish, and now you.. saying it's my fault? Look at yourself and all of the rest of us here Mia, and see who's acting childish now."

I said. "You act so much like Mentor, that it's hilarious. No wonder Mike is a rival of yours."

Mia said, and I felt a flash of rage.

"That's enough." Kevin said, and they went back to talking about Mike, and I walked inside to see Jayden playing with the Lion Foldingzord.

I smiled, and my Wolf Foldingzord was on the back of my neck, and it now slid, leaping down and now stood, on Jayden's head.

"You've been pushing Mike pretty hard lately." Jayden said, as I sat next to him.

I looked at my Wolf, who nuzzled Jayden's head, before leaping back onto my arm.

"It is my responsibility to train him to be a worthy Samurai." Ji said and I felt Jayden's Lion Foldingzord on my arm, before it leaped back into his hand.

"Yes. But push a door that's meant to be pulled and it'll never open. You are the one who taught me that."

Jayden said, catching the block in his hand, as he held it up to Ji. "Yes. But I just wished, that he listened to me, as well like you both did, and still do."

Ji said.

"But that's because he isn't me. Or Silver. You taught us both, that every person, everyone is different. Just like, their symbol powers are."

Jayden said. "Right now, you and Mike both want the same thing, for him, too be the best that he can be."

I said, and Jayden nodded. "But, you just don't agree on the path to get him there." Jayden finished.

"Perhaps you're both right. A strong wind can kindle a fire, but it could as well, uproot a tree."

Ji said, and we fist bumped quickly.

"You've grown very wise Red Ranger. As have you Silver Storm." Ji said, and I shrugged.

"I've finally accepted a family. I think I'm finally letting go off the past. Most of it anyways." I said.

"You taught me well."

Jayden said, and I smiled quietly at Mentor and walked out of the room, and into the hallway with him.

"You wouldn't be such a bad motivational speaker." I said, and he looked at me. "Really?"

He asked. "What? You've never thought about it?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"No. I guess I never have really." He said, and I looked at him. "Guess I am the brains for both of us."

I said, and he looked at me and then he punched my arm gently as we both walked out to see the others.

I smiled as we pulled out our spin swords, and we started to fight, now both of us swinging our swords.

I knew Jayden was going easy because I mean come on, I can barely handle a sword good on a regular day.

I thought to myself, as I was dropped again, and I sighed, and stood up, and Jayden went down, as I had quickly swiped his legs out.

"Ow." He said, and I helped him up.

"You dead?" I asked, as he stood up.

"Am I coughing?" He asked. "No." I said. "Am I breathing?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure."

I said, just joking, and completely messing around now. "Am I standing up?" He asked.

"I'm holding you up." I said, and he knocked his shoulder into mine. "Very funny."

He said, and we walked again, into the Shiba House, this time, to get some of a good food.

I was eating some sushi, and I was swallowing it down completely whole and Jayden raised his eyebrows.

"What? I'm hungry." I said, my mouth still mostly full and he chuckled at me and I swallowed hard, and coughed.

"Nice one."

He said, and I stopped coughing.

"Shut up." I said, and I felt a smile crossing my face, as I finished eating quickly, and I sighed, and then the Gap Sensor went off.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said and I grabbed my Samuraizer, and I ran after Jayden and the others.

I drew my symbol in the air, and I raced off with the others, holding my sword at my side.

"Hydro Bow!"

Kevin shouted, firing arrows at the Nighlok and the Nighlok leaped clean into the air, and stayed there.

"Back for another dose of delightful despair I see." He said, and I looked at him.

"Not if I have a say about it. Spin sword! Huh! Shadow staff!" I shouted, and spun the disc hard.

"Shadow fury multi blasts!" I shouted, and blasts came from both ends of my staff, and hit the Nighlok

He backed up a bit, but still flew up above our reach, and I staggered, and he laughed.

"You used too much of your power now little Silver. The real fight has not yet begun."

He said, and my eyes glowed silver behind my mask, and they steadily were now glowing brighter.

"You have no idea. What power I have in store." I said and my voice was now different, in an almost scary way.

"Silver." Jayden said, and I looked at the Nighlok, and I grabbed the Wolf Disc, that I now saw as mine.

I spun it on my staff quickly. "Wolf Sabers!" I shouted, and I held my two wolf swords in my hands. The Nighlok laughed, and he blasted at all of us.

The first two, I cut completely in half, and the last two, hit me full on hard.

I fell hard, and the others did too, but I was unmorphed now, whereas, they all were at least still rangers.

I had dropped my sabers, and now the Wolf Disc was nearer to him, then it was to me. "No."

I said quietly, and Jayden looked at me, but none of us could move. "Now I think I'll just put you all out of your very rather marvelous misery! Oh, and I'll take this as well."

He said, and he moved the Wolf Disc towards him, and I began to try, and crawl towards it, but I could hardly...

"Goodbye fools!" The Nighlok said, pointing his staff at us, as the Wolf Disc moved towards him.