A Fish Out Of Water [2]

{Silver's POV}

"Let's finish this." Jayden said, and we threw our swords into the air. "Hyah."

We all said.

"Lion Foldingzord!"

"Wolf Foldingzord!"

"Dragon Foldingzord!"

"Bear Foldingzord!"

"Turtle Foldingzord!"

"Ape Foldingzord!"

"Megamode Power!" We all shouted, and we all leaped up, catching swords and landing inside our zords.

We turned our swords into the keys, and we put our disks on the controls. I looked over at the lion.

"All yours Jay." I said, and he smiled.

"Now we're already to go. Zords! Combine!" He said, and I landed in the cockpit next to the others.

"This never gets old." I said, and we all stood in one Megazord. "Samurai Megazord! We are United." We said.

"Well I've got some big news for all of you little rangers! The bigger I am, the bigger the stench rangers!"

He said, and he exhaled a huge breath, that was like fog, so thick, that we couldn't see the Megazord's sword, which was right in our hands.

"I can't see!" Emily cried. "Neither can I." I said, from the other side of the pit and even Kevin sounded panicked.

"We need to be careful." He said, and I nodded at his statement. "But we're..... Sitting ducks here."

Mike said, trying not to move and unbalance us too much, but it was hard to gauge when we couldn't... actually see what was too much.

"Is it getting a little foggy for you Fogies?" He asked, and slashed at us again, while we were still blinded.

Our shield went flying, and we staggered. "We have got to do or even try something to clear this fog."

I said. "Maybe the Swordfish zord can cancel out this fog! Or at least help us. Against this."

Kevin said, and I looked at him, then at Jayden, who was still our, and, the official leader.

Even if I did have a very bad habit of calling the shots just about exactly the time, when he always thought of them for us to follow. "Good call." Mia said.

"Kev? You got this one?" Jayden said, and Kevin smiled under his helmet as he got the offer.

"Better believe it!"

The Blue Ranger said, and he yanked his key out quick, and transformed it back into the sword form.

He put the Swordfish Disk quickly on the spinner, and spun it, just as quick as he had placed it onto it.

"Swordfish zord!" He said, and the zord erupted out of the disk, and flew out of us and towards the Nighlok.

Kevin disappeared out of the Megazord, and went into the Swordfish zord, that had just appeared, and we cheered.

"Have a taste of my flying fish!" Kevin said, and I smiled. "Swordfish torpedo strike." He said, and the Nighlok backs away. "I hate fish!" He had time to say, before the two blasts hit him, and sent him staggering back quite a few steps.

"Let's make a point!"

Kevin said, and the SwordFish's sword began to move up and down, preparin to strike the Nighlok.

"Whoa! Cut that out!" The Nighlok shouted, as it stabbed him in the leg twice, and he fell.

"Let's combine." Kevin said, and I looked at the others and smiled at the look of awe on their faces.