There Goes The Brides [4]

{Silver's POV}

I was brought to a cabin by the Moogers, and I saw a Nighlok creating a wedding gown out of brides.

Well, the tears of them anyways.

"Well aren't you a pretty one?" The Nighlok said, and I spat at her, and she laughed at me.

"This one has a lot of spirit. But it should be no surprise to anyone of us in the Netherworld, considering after all, she is the Silver Samurai ranger."

The Nighlok said, and I looked at her, and I reached for my Samuraizer and she stole it from me again.

"Now, thanks to you, we have the real bride as well."

The real bride was dragged in, and thrown into the threads, where the others were being held.

"You're going to call your friends like you were intending to. You're going to tell them this."

Dayu said, and I spat at her.

"Go to hell." I said, and she laughs at me. "Or, I could just draw the rangers here, specifically just the Red one, and kill him in front of you."

She said, and I looked at her, and the fear must have been all over my face.

"To go to the docks, and go into Warehouse Number 32." She said, and I looked at her. "Fine." I spat.

"Are you alright?" I heard Jayden through the Samuraizer that was pressed against my ear.

"Yes. I'm with the brides. We're in Short town. Near the docks. We are all in Warehouse 32." I said, feeling sick at what I was about to do.

"Jayden." I said, and it sounded like he was starting to panic. "Please hurry." I said quietly.

"Okay. We're on our way." He said, and I shut my eyes, and Dayu pulled the Samuraizer away from my ear.

"Very good." She said, cackling after she had shut the Samuraizer and I felt my heart break.

"What have I done?"

I whispered, after I heard what Dayu said. "Kaboom! None of you Samurai Rangers are a good match for me. Not at all." Dayu said as I looked at her.

"Ahh. I haven't felt this good in a long time." Dayu said, and I looked at her. I shook my head.

"A bridal gown, made from the tears and dashed dreams of happy brides. I knew they were powerful, but oh my. I underestimated it badly." Dayu said.

"I am finally... I can finally feel it. The power of the tears." Dayu said, and I felt Moogers, who were holding me down, and they pushed harder. "A bridal shower of tears, that will flood the Sanzu river, which will cross into your world, and flood it until every inch of your pathetic world is gone."

She said, and grabbed me by the arm.

"This is the end for you!" She said, and tossed me onto the ground, and I felt a pain, and I groaned, as I face - planted into the ground.

"Your so called 'happiness' brings only pain to everyone else around yourself Dayu. We know, what it is like. To love others. Except, ours isn't born of pain. Like yours."

I said, and the Moogers surrounded me quickly, and began to ready their weapons to finally end me.

Then, the shape I was all too ready to see showed up. It first knocked Dayu, away from the others, and then it sent the Moogers tumbling.

The lion foldingzord dropped my Samuraizer into my open hand, and I smiled at it, before it was returning to the person it belonged to.

"What?" Dayu cried, and I smiled. The door opened, and Jayden led the rest. I smiled, and he nodded.

"You alright?" He asked, and I nodded, and chuckled. "Perfect timing lion cub for once."

I said, and he shook his head at me.

"How in the world?!"

Dayu said, and I smiled, and stood up next to them all, and I kicked Mike in the foot when I saw him watching me.

"How did you escape the warehouse?"

She screamed accusingly at Jayden and the others, and I sighed, faking sympathy a mile wide.

"I think it's your turn to cry Dayu. I'm not the only Samurai Ranger, that has been kidnapped today."

I said, and I heard the familiar slashing of a blade, and I smiled at the all too familiar sound. "Hyah!"

Emily shouted, and the containment broke open and she held her sword in hand. "No!" Dayu cried out.

"Two Samurai Rangers brides are twice as nice. Don't you think?" Emily said, and I smiled, as she walked.

"How could this be?" Dayu asked, and I looked at Emily, who shrugged. "She is already beaten." Mike said.

"Pretty easily actually." Emily said, and smiled at Dayu's shock.

"When Silver did eventually end up switching places with the 'real' bride, we made sure she had double bride protection." Emily said, and I smiled.

"So when you came back to get the 'real' bride, guess who you ended up kidnapping instead." Emily finished.

"But the warehouse! Who went there?!" Dayu said, sounding terrified of what the answer could be.

"Our doubles." Jayden said.

"Stop!" Dayu shouted, as the brides all ran for it after being directed by us, as normal people, and as brides for some of us at the moment.

"Go on. Get out of here." Kevin said, and I saw that the bridal dress, was beginning to dissipate, and I looked over at Jayden, who nodded at me.

"Looks like your dress making days are over." Emily said, and Dayu shook her head.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that."

She said, and I saw the move coming a moment too late. Luckily for us, I was not the only one who sensed it.

"Samuraizer!" Jayden said, and slashed quickly across the attack, and then we were somewhere else.