There Goes The Brides [5]

{Silver's POV}

I heard Dayu, and I looked at Jayden.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked, and he shrugged. "I'll teach you later, after we're done with Dayu." He said.

I nodded, and I morphed in silence.

"Samurai Ranger! Ready." Jayden said, and revealed himself to Dayu.

Kevin's grunt gave him away, but he showed up. "Samurai Ranger. Ready."

"Samurai Ranger! Ready." Mia said, from high up in a tree, holding on one handed to the trunk.

Mike yawned, and he stood up. "I guess. Samurai Ranger! Ready." He said, and I stayed hidden.

"Samurai Ranger! Ready."

Emily said, and I leaped down from the roof, and landed behind Dayu as silent as a mouse, and causing her to jump. "Samurai Ranger! Ready."

I said, and I nodded at the rest of my team, and watched Jayden for the first move signal.

"Dearly beloved one and all. We are gathered here for one thing, and one thing alone." Mia said.

"Rangers Together. Samurai Forever!"

We all shouted, and held up our swords together, ready to fight Dayu with everything we had.

"Well. I only have but one thing to say. Moogers! Attack!" She shouted, as the stupid things charged at us.

"Bad choice." Jayden and I said at the same time. "Sorry. My bad." I said, and he shook his head, as we charged at the Moogers.

"I wonder what happened to Dayu."

Kevin said, and I snorted at his question, not in a rude way, just snorting.

"She probably ran back to the Netherworld. Where she belongs with the rest."

I said, my voice filled with cold venom, like ice, as we continued to fight the Moogers. Just when we thought we had actually manage to catch a break...

Kevin and Mia had both went and gone flying, and I shouted loudly. as a second blast hit me full on.

Jayden and the others ran towards us, and I was shocked to see Dayu standin there, and I shook my head.

"She's definitely not in Netherworld anymore." I grunted, as Kevin helped me up.

"I don't like surprises." He said, and I looked at him, raising my eyebrows at his offhand comment.

"Spin sword! Hydro Bow!"

He said, and I looked at Dayu again.

"Spin sword! Shadow staff!" I shouted, and put the wolf disk onto my staff, as I spun it. "Ha! Wolf sabers!"

I said, and she looked almost scared, at the two curved sabers in my hands now, and I smiled at her.

Kevin shot at her, but when it hit, she leaped out of the flames, and charged at us. "That's all you've got?!" She said clearly challenging us.

"Well lend me your ears. For the last song you'll ever hear." She said, and her harmonic began to play.

"I don't think so!"

Kevin said, and all three of us, me included, stupidly had the offensive tactics, and decided to charge at her.

The first one to go down was Kevin, and then it was Mia. Then it was me, with my two wolf sabers.

Just me, now facing off with the Nighlok, of women's nightmares alone against her. "Alpha Wolf's Fury!"

I shouted, and she managed to avoid the huge blasts, and suddenly my two blades were on fire with shadowy fire and I smiled. "About time."