Test of The Leader

{Silver's POV}

I was half asleep, drinking my second cup of coffee and Jayden looked at me not even trying to hide his concern.

"What now Jay?"

I asked, rubbing my eyes, with my other free hand. "You're exhausted. That doesn't even begin to cover it now Silver."

He said, and I looked at him. "We're all tired Jayden." I said, and yawned as I finished my coffee.

We heard the Gap Sensor, and we all ran out, morphing as we ran into the symbols.

The boys had destroyed the giant Moogers. "Come on! We could use a bit of a hand!"

I shouted, and I ran towards Mia and Emily, as we stood back to back, and I yelled as we started to fight.

"Sure hope the guys show up soon!"

Emily said, as we fought.

"No kidding!" I said, and kicked three Moogers back hard, and stabbing two more. "Look! There they are!"

Mia said, as the three zords showed up in the sky. "About time!" I shouted up at them.

"Zords combine! Samurai Battle Wing!" Jayden said, and I heard his Samuraizer as they all combined.

The giant Moogers exploded behind them, and I was tossed back a bit, and I ducked, and a Mooger came up and swung hard.

"Ha!" I heard Jayden, and he swung hard, sending the Mooger flying. "You are barely on time." I said.

"Jayden!" Emily said, and I shook my head quickly, as all three of them now stood with us in a circle.

"Wow. There's a whole lot of ugly here." Mike said. "I think it's time we changed up the picture." Jayden said, spinning his disc quickly.

"Spin zord! Blazing Strike!" Jayden shouted, and Moogers disappeared.

"Spin Zord! Dragon Splash!" Kevin shouted, and more Moogers ran and disappeared.

"Spin Zord! Airway!" Mia cried, and the Moogers continued to be defeated or just plain run.

"Spin Zord! Forest Vortex!" Mike shouted, and his Moogers exploded completely.

"Spin Zord! Seismic Swing!" Emily shouted, and she slashed hard and her Moogers fell back.

"Spin Zord! Shadow Fury!" I shouted, and I spun hard, and the shadows out of my blade hit the nearest Moogers.

The shadows completely took them over, and they disappeared when the shadows did.

I nodded, and suddenly, even more Moogers were there. "What? More of them?" Mike said, and I groaned.

"They're like Roaches!" Emily said, and we were swinging at the Moogers and suddenly a voice was heard.

"Red Ranger. Silver Ranger." The Moogers began to chant, and I was as of now the nearest one to Jayden.

I dove into the fight, and landed back to back with Jayden, and I slashed my Moogers, as the entire swarm weren't stopping for the others, they were all coming for us.

"Spin Zord! Blazing Storm!" Jayden shouted, and I had the sense to duck before the lightning, and the fire, were combining.

"Red Ranger, Silver Ranger you're in the danger." An evil voice said, and laughter came out of one of the many gaps around us.

I saw that Jayden had let his morph go, and I did the same, as the evilly voice had disappeared.

"Jayden was that..." I said, and he looked at me, and he nodded. "I think so." He said, and I followed him.

"Okay. Can someone please tell me what the heck that voice was?" Mike asked, and I looked at Jayden, and I leaned on his side.

"I've never heard something or anything so evil." Emily said, and I sighed.

"That wasn't just a normal Nighlok, was it Jayden?" Mia asked and I shook my head at them all.

"Master Xandred." I said, and they looked at us. "Master Xandred? As in the Lord of the Nighloks? You think he's back?" Kevin asked.

"He is." I said quietly, and I rubbed Jayden's back, and he looked at me, and I sighed.

"Let's go." I said quietly, and walked away with the others.

I sighed, as we stood and sat in the living room and I stood next to Jayden who looked stoic and silent.

"Why were the Moogers only after Jayden and Silver?" Kevin asked, and I looked at Jayden and Ji.

"Jayden, Silver, Master Xandred must know. About both of you."

Mentor Ji said, and I saw Jayden slightly flinch, and I reached out and took his hand in silence.

"Know about what? Are you keeping secrets from us now?" Mike asked and I shook my head and sighed.

"There is a secret symbol that can create a seal for the evil, which we know of. The previous Red Ranger had used it to imprison Xandred."

Ji said, and I leaned my head on Jayden's shoulder, and he shook his head at me, and I moved mine.

"When Master Xandred last attacked us, it was a surprise, and we were all nearly defeated."

Ji said, and Jayden shook his head slightly at the story, and I hugged him quietly, knowing he was only around 8, when this happened.

"It was how Jayden's father managed to seal Master Xandred away last time and it did work, for a while." Ji said.

"So... that means it's up to Jayden now?" Mike asked, and Ji nodded.

"Yes. For only members of the Red Ranger Shiba family, can use the seal and the symbol power involved."

Ji said, and I shook my head.

"But why were they going for Silver as well?" Kevin asked. "Because she is all of what we didn't have the last time."

Ji said.

"I guess that means you really are the man." Mike said and I lower my head, and they looked at me.

"And you're the girl."

Mike said, and I snorted.

"Hardly." I whispered as I shook my head. "Jayden's father did everything he could to save us." Emily said, and Jayden stood up and walked out.

"Jayden wait!" Kevin said, but he was long gone. "I'll talk to him." I said, and stood up, walking after Jayden.