Part 1

Hi! I am niteowl101! I am new here to wattpad! I just made an account, but I used it mostly for reading. This is my first (real) story on here! Hope you like it  ;) 

____________________

Kaaya POV 

"Ouch." Not another one! 

These stupid rocks were everywhere! It's worse when you're wearing thin flip flops. Why did my parents ever think that going on a vacation in the woods was a good idea? Right now, I am currently looking for wood for the fire we have to make ourselves because the cabin doesn't have electricity. Honestly though, who goes looking in the deep, dark forest?

Rustle. What was that? Oh great, I am probably going to be mauled by some weird animal now. Better start running. Wait! No!! Cliffffff!!! I close my eyes because I guess it's better not to look at the death in its face. Something long and thin wraps around my waist. Death feels very weird... 

I opened my eyes slowly...oh it's a vine. Queeen. What the heck? What was the voice? I look down at the vine around my waist. Wait a second, how did it wrap around my waist that quickly. The last thing I recall was that there were no vines near any freaking cliff. The vine tightens. "AHHH!! Help m-" It wraps around mouth as well. Damn vine, always trying to shut me up...

Queeen. You need to come with us. 

How do I tell this thing that I am no queen. What the hell is wrong with this place? Oh my gosh! Its now lifting me up. Where is taking me? I can't even talk because my mouth is covered! Next thing I know, we are zooming through the forest. Cool! I feel like The Flash!! Oh wait, I am being kidnapped against my will.

 We go deeper and deeper in the forest. I just wanna go home. Tears start prickling at the corners of my eyes. Suddenly the vine drops me gently onto the ground. I look around there are scary looking tree with sharp branches and spikes everywhere. It looks like some creepy abandoned place where they torture people. I gulp. It's dark, but there are small light sources that outline some sort of path. At the end of the path, there is a throne? And there is figure on top of it. 

I don't want to go forward, but it seems as though the trees are closing in on me. I slowly walk toward the figure. Maybe I could ask for directions to go home. Ok, I am too scared to ask for anything. I just watch the as the figure tauntingly emerges through the shadow. Its wearing a mask that covers it's whole face with cracks. It's hair spikes up as though its gelled or something. It wears sweatpants with a shirt along with a dark robe that reaches the ground. Its whole outfit is black. The scariest part are its eyes. They are glowing red. I could feel my knees wobbling and my breath quickening. I am gonna die here. 

___________________

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you will continue to read it! 

If you don't like it, don't worry, it gets better! Especially, chapter 18, where there is a cutesy moment! 

All images and video belong to their rightful owners. I own none of the images or videos.