Part 7

I opened my eyes to see my cabin. I quickly thanked Aakil and ran inside to greet my parents. 

"Mom! Dad! I am back!" My little sister, Zaverii rushed to greet me. I hug her and my parents came rushing in. 

"Kaaya! Where were you!?" My mom said. "I-i got lost..but someone helped me back!" My family didn't care how I got back, just that I got back safely. 

We ate dinner and everyone went to bed. I slowly snuck outside to see Aakil. I could feel eyes around me, but I couldn't see Aakil. 

I shivered. Brr! It was so cold, I should have taken a jacket with me. I felt something wrap around me, well several somethings. I looked down and it was Aakil's tentacles.

 "Aakil! Oh my gosh! You scared me!" I look up to see him smirking. His face then turned serious again. "Come, let me show you something." I didn't get to reply until he pulled me somewhere.

Is he going to kidnap me now? Crap! Aakil stopped and looked up at the sky. I looked up as well. 

"OMG! It so beautiful." There were stars all around us. Each one was glowing in their own unique ways. The darkness of the forest seemed to make the stars shine brighter. I felt Aakil watching me. I smiled. 

"Thank you for showing this to me. And thank you for not kidnapping me." I giggled a bit. He didn't say anything, his eyebrows just furrowed together as he continued watching me. I sighed and sat down against one of the trees. I felt him next to me. I closed my eyes and sighed. Now this was what vacation was.

The next morning, I woke up in my bed? Was it all a dream? Or did...he carry me here!? 

I should probably see him now. I go outside after I freshen up. Today, I decided to wear shorts and shirt since it was kinda hot. I wear my favorite sneakers so my feet don't get pierced. 

I hear creepy, but childish giggling around me. I look around and see Jay. "Up please!" I lift Jay into my arms. His tiny tentacles around me. "Kaaya! I just ran away from brother since he was angry about something again!" 

"Don't worry Jay, I will be your knight in shining armor this time!" "But, Kaaya. Only boys can be knights in shining armor!" What the hell! Oh hell nah, I am about to change this kid's perspective."

Jay, sweetheart, have you ever heard of a boy give birth to a baby?" 

"No! Only girls could do that because they have the right..things!" I laugh a bit. 

"That's right. You should know the having a child is very painful. So girls experience more pain than boys, got it?" 

"Ok Kaaya, whatever you say."

 "Ok now run along. I have to look for your brother." 

"Ok bye!" I wave goodbye and watch him run away naruto style.