Part 37

Kaaya POV 

I was beaming with joy! This was the moment I was waiting for since day 1! I wrap my arms around his neck and hug me while he lifts me up and spins me around. I squeal in delight. This has been the best day ever! 

"Aakil, I am so happy you got your memories back! I was about to be taken away by Rehan!" I say with disgust. Aakil's face darkens as I say Rehan's name. 

"That little motherf*cker had the audacity to touch what is MINE. He's f*cking dead." His tentacles tighten around me and I realize he is still a monster. I almost forgot. But, Rehan is what a real monster truly is. 

I try to calm Aakil down as I see veins on his arms start to bulge. I rub my hand and across his arms and he growls. 

"If you don't want me to take you now, I would stop. I have a lot of pent up stress it me right now, and don't want to relieve it all out on you." I blush when he said all and slowly back away and run away from me, hearing him roar loudly behind me. Gosh, so possessive. 

I run inside the ice-cream to get Jay. The poor kid was stuck in there in there while all of these events unfolded around me. Aakil, being the big brother should have went after him. I sigh. This guy...

As I walk inside, I see Jay talking to a girl his age. I try not to swoon at how cute they look together. Instead I hide behind a table, much to the confusion of everyone sitting around, and intensely observe what is happening between the two little ones. I feel someone crouch behind me and feel their breath against my neck and immediately know it's Aakil. 

"Psst...baby. What are we looking at??" Aakil fails to whisper. Ugh. Does he not see the scene unfolding before him? 

"Shh..look at your brother and his little "girl friend" sitting over at the table talking. Aren't they so cute? Now, hush before they hear us." I go back to seeing the little pair giggle and blush at each other. Aww! Young love! 

"Kaaya! Babe! I am booooored! Why can't we just go up to them? Why are we stalking them like creepers?" Aakil complains. He's the master of complaining isn't he?

"Fine. You ruined the mood. And plus it's called intensely observing. Not stalking." I snap at him and he smirks. We both stand up and Aakil grabs my wrist and pulls me close. 

"Then, I guess you must have been intensely observing since I was the hospital. Did you miss me that much, dear mate? " Aakil retorts back. 

"In your dreams. Do you know who else I was intensely observing before I met you? My ex, Zain. And I find young love so cute since Zain and I fell in love around their age." I see Aakil's face drop and his face turn murderous. "Calm down, possessive one. You already killed that idiot, remember?" With that, Aakil calmed down. Slightly. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist though. I roll my eyes at his behavior. We finally head over to Jay and the girl. 

"Hi Jay. Who's your little friend?" I ask as innocently I could. Jay looks up at me, a little embarrassed. 

"This is Brina. She is my new friend." Jay glances at Brina and blushes. Brina looks at him and smiles. I had to stop myself from fangirling right there. Jay looks at Aakil and Aakil looks at him and smirks.  

"Aakil, can I talk to you for a moment?" Jay asks shyly, probably because we are still in front of Brina. Aakil gives me a longing look before I push him toward Jay's direction where they head out of the ice-cream shop. 

I sit down next to Brina. "Hi sweetie. You are so cute. Where are your parents?" I ask a little concerned of her well-being. 

"My parents are outside somewhere doing something. They told me to wait here until they come back." Brina says a little sadly.