Part 14

"Zain. Who are you? Why do you two know each other?" I asked him. He didn't reply. He looked at me with an insane look in his eyes. 

"Baby. You know I do love you right? Babe, this weird-looking guy in front of me is my younger brother." What? OMG, I must be going crazy. They are related? Brothers? Why don't they look alike though? 

"That's not true! You guys can't be alike! You don't even look like each other!" I told him logically. "That's because when we were younger he was cursed to look like this monster and was banished by our parents because he was too damn ugly!" Aakil roared. 

"Shut up!! And let go of mY mAtE!!!!!!!!" Another lightning bolt struck really close to us. Zain just pulled me closer.

 "Baby, I love you." Zain looked at me when he said that. But, I realized he was the monster, the evil one. "Aakil, help me! He won't let go! Eeek!" I screamed as Zain tried to kiss me. Suddenly, all hell broke loose.

Aakil literally exploded a huge wave of energy toward us. This made Zain let go of me and I flew high into the sky. What the hell! I am going to die like this. 

Thankfully, tentacles wrapped around him and I was pulled close to someone's chest.

  "Mate..." Aniket was back. I realized that Aniket was most of Aakil's emotion, he acted based off of emotion, not logic.

 "Aniket. Thank you. Please help get rid of Zain." Aniket looked at me with love-filled eyes and smirked. 

"You b****! I will kill you and your ugly monster boyfriend!" Zain screamed at us. I shivered and Aniket pulled me closer in his arms. I can't believe I was ever in love with that idiotic Zain.

"Trust me baby. I will take care of you." Aniket told me.

 "Jay, take her back!!" Suddenly I felt a small hand grab mine. "Kaaya! You have to come with me! I was lifted in the air as if I was sitting on a chair of wind and it started to move. 

"Wait! What about Aakil- um Anikit!?!

 "Trust me on this sis-in-law!" What the heck! Sis-in-law!? I didn't even have a choice as I was dragged away. 

"I am sorry for this sis-in-law!" Jay told me as we were zooming past the trees.  Suddenly, I inhaled something sweet and I blacked out.