Part 40

Authors Note: So, in part 39, Rehan was talking about how Kaaya was pregnant. I wrote a little sentence which implied they did that..but I guess it wasn't clear enough so I edited part 38 a bit. I hope it's more obvious now! Sorry for any confusion :o ) 

P.S. I am so sorry for the late updates and stuff! Thank you for continuing to read my story if you made it this far. I might end the book in a few chaps as I am running out of ideas...

P.P.S I read through some of my older chapters and I am cringing lol...

____________________________________________________________

Kaaya POV 

Ever since I threw up yesterday, Aakil has been by my side, asking if I was ok or if I needed anything. It was getting a little irritating so I told him to go get me some ice-cream. I love him, but a girl needs her space sometimes. I am still not sure why I- crap! Around a few months, Aakil and I finally did it and I think I may be pregnant. I should I have figured it out sooner. I have been feeling sick a lot and it also explains how hungry I am all the time. I mean more hungry because I already eat like a bear and I am not ashamed. I have the brilliant mentality that if you refuse food, its only your loss. 

Anyway, I decide to tell Aakil the news because I can't keep a secret forever. He is going to know sooner or later anyway. Aakil is already possessive of me and now I believe he is going to be possessive of our our future child or children. I hear him running up the stairs of the hotel and slamming open our shared bathroom door open. I was still hovering over the toilet after heaving my guts out. 

"Kaaya, babe! Are you ok? Is it that flu virus going around?" I mentally facepalm myself. How can someone be so smart academically, having A's and stuff in school, but so dumb at the same time? He's an idiot, but he's still my idiot. 

"No Aakil. Um...how would you like it if there's someone else in our family?" I asked cautiously, knowing that he might get mad or jealous if he misunderstood my question. 

My guess was right when he looked at me with narrowed eyes. "...what do you mean baby?" 

I sigh. Once again, people can be dumb sometimes. "I think I may be pregnant..." I respond slowly, letting the fact sink in. 

At first, he didn't respond right away, a blank look replacing the narrowed eyes. I thought he might be excited or confused, but it seemed like he just didn't care. My heart ached a bit as his blank expression and I realized that he might not even want the baby in the first place. But, before I jump to conclusions, I wanted to hear his thoughts as I might be reading the situation wrong. 

"...Are you mad or disappointed?" I asked him softly. He gave me an incredulous look.

"Of course not! I was just worried....now that you are pregnant, it might motivate Rehan to get you faster. As long as he doesn't know that you aren't pregnant, then you will be safe for now. And don't worry, I will protect you and make sure he doesn't find out!" Aakil adds the last part with a confident smile and I just roll eyes. I am not completely defenseless. Just because I am pregnant..I could still throw a pretty good punch right now. I smile at myself a bit.

We decide to relax and tell everyone the good news later when we have dinner. 

Rehan POV

I look up at the hotel room as I see Aakil place his hand on my darling's stomach, probably thinking about his baby. I resist the urge to go up there and have my dead army tear him alive. 

Once, he dies, I know his soul is going to be trapped in the deepest parts of my dungeon forever. As for my dear Kaaya, I am going to make sure that she doesn't die and stays with me as the Queen of the Dead. She isn't going to escape me that easily. She is mine. 

As I snap out of daydreams, I continue to watch their window that they so conveniently left open for all to peer inside. The more time I see the two together, the more it makes my blood boil. She was always mine to begin with and that son of b*tch will realize that sooner or later. 

At first, I was considering manipulating the souls of Kaaya's parents to my will in order to blackmail her to come to me. But, I love her. I don't want to hurt if it is not necessary. Contrary to what others may think of me, I am not all cold-hearted. Anyways, manipulating the souls of her parents seems too obvious of a plan and they probably figured that I might do something similar like that anyway. So I have another plan. 

Instead of bringing back the pain of dead parents, which was not my doing in the first place. I can't control when people die or how they die. I just keep track of their souls after their death. The dying process is out of my control. I would never hurt my treasure like that. Back to my plan. I plan to take those close to her that are alive in order to manipulate her to come to me. 

Those disgusting siblings of that piece of trash...what are their names...Diana and Jacob or something..their names aren't that important. But, those two, the little kid and the one close to my Kaaya's age. I don't care for them as they are not directly linked to my darling and they are also family to the idiot, which makes me hate them all the more. I don't have any personal hate against them except that they are the middle of my treasure's and I's relationship and they are connected to him. But, they still have to go. They are just going be sacrifices for a better cause. 

As for my treasure's unborn child, we will raise him together, but I will be the father figure in his life. He will be my child and not Aakil's. If my sweet dare opposes, there are many other people that could be disposed off including Liz - her manager or even Tara and Tarit. That Tara one keeps getting on my nerves at the harsh way she treated my sweet. And even though Tarit is now married to Tara, he once tried to pursue my love. The audacity that he had..he will need to die for that eventually. 

I start to draft my plan, making sure that Aakil won't' take Kaaya away from me a second time. After all, I have accounted for every possible thing that could happen. I will first need to take those two siblings in order to initiate my plan. DoN't WorrY, mY SweeT, you won't be taken away from me again...

As I look back up to see my sweet, I see sharp-looking vines block my view and I chuckle in amusement. 

Too late lover boy, I already know. 

Aakil POV 

Sometimes, I am such an idiot. I should have known that she was pregnant after the night that we had before. Currently, Kaaya is sleeping, her angelic face looking peaceful during this stressful time. Sometimes I think that I am the only one that's stressed out about everything. But, Kaaya is the only one that calms me down. She is the one in our relationship who doesn't stress or rage about everything. I am trying to work on my anger issues, but it is so hard to keep my rage inside when my mate is in danger all of the time. 

I know that b*stard Rehan has something planned and he's out to get Kaaya soon so I will need to a close watch on her. I just realized that our window was wide open and anyone could just peek inside and see my pregnant mate. I need a plan and I need it fast. 

At this point, I can't really think of anything except hiding my mate and making sure that no one finds her. I can take her to another country, but I am most powerful near the forest as I have easier access to nature to protect her. I have a bad feeling that the b*stard already knows more than he should which just makes me angrier. I am about to punch wall before seeing my sleeping mate and stop. My mate truly helps me calm down when I really stressed. 

I decide that for now, all I could do is stay near my mate and make sure he doesn't come near her. After all, she is what he wants. He might manipulate her parents' souls and I am not letting her go through the pain of her parents' death again.