Part 26

The next morning, I am up before Aakil. I am still trapped in his arms and tentacles though, I try shifting my way out of his arms, but he just tightens his hold. I slowly move so I am facing him instead. I think about his possessive behavior and right! I still need to tell him that it's not his fault that I got kidnapped. 

I softly whisper to him, "Aakil, it's not you fault that I got kidnapped. I don't blame you at all. I l-love you..." I say the last part to him very very softly. I am pretty sure he heard though as he has a smirk on his face. 

"Hey Aakil...I don't know much about you. Could you tell me more about you?" I ask softly. 

He eyes shoot open and he looks at me intently. "I've never told anyone much about me. You're the first one to ask. I promise I will tell you, but first let's get ready." 

With that he throws me over his shoulder and carries a protesting me to the bathroom. 

(Time Skip) 

After all that, we hold hands are walking around the park while Aakil sighs, ready to talk. 

"Kaaya. I won't let you get kidnapped again. Again, know that I am a f*cking monster. I kill people. I am not a human like you." He looks at my face intently, scouring for any reaction. I just put my hand in his and smile, indicating him to go on. He sighs. "And when something happens to you, I get so angry at myself for not being able to protect you. I go haywire." He growls the last part. 

"Aakil, I can also find ways to get myself out from such situations. You don't need to worry about me that much. Ok?" I say to him.

"I love you so much." He whispers huskily in my ear and I blush. 

"Hey Aakil, when is your birthday" I want to know so I can get his gift ready ASAP. 

"Oh, it's....tomorrow." He says nonchalantly. WHAT!? 

I nod calmly, trying not to freak out. What the heck am I supposed to give him? I need time to think. Thankfully, one his nature creatures communicates with him? And he kisses my forehead, saying that he will be back soon. 

Yes! Now, I just need to find out what to give to him. 

TIME SKIP 

I sigh. It almost nighttime and I am almost done with Aakil's present. I squeal a bit. Look how much work I can get done if I don't procrastinate. I apologize to my parents and teachers for being a failure. 

Anyway, it almost midnight by the time that I almost done. I had Drika and Jay help me with it so they already know. It is so much work planning a whole party by yourself. I basically invited Drika, Jay, and all of Aakil's "subjects" of nature which is around 50 living things. This better not backfire. 

As for the location, we found some place near the woods near a waterfall. It look so beautiful that we had to do it there. Basically, the idea that I came up with is the first half of the party, we can dance and eat or whatever and for the second half, I plan to have us swimming in the waterfall area. It's going to be so fun! I can't wait!  

The party starts around the evening time and goes into the night so that means I will have enough time to *yawn* sleep...

I hurriedly go to um me and Aakil's room and sleep on the bed. 5 minutes later I am snoring and Aakil cuddles up next to me, unaware of what I have been doing all day.