Part 9

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?! He is an absolute pervert." Aakil said with rage in his voice. 

"What?? Noooo, he is a- ok fine. But he is a hot pervert. Just look at him." Aakil eyes darken to black again. But, this time I wanted to see how jealous he would get. I smiled to myself. 

"It's true though. If he sang that to me, I would follow his every word." I winked and blushed. 

I looked at Aakil. His whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Oh no, he is going to explode. 

"MINE! I WILL KILL HIM!" I quickly hugged him, but the branch started leaning and I fell on my back, inches away from the ground.

 Aakil's demon climbed on top of me. My heartbeat quickened. His eyes looked into my eyes. "H-hi Aakil's demon." 

"My name is Aniket." 

"O-ok. Hi Aniket." He didn't say anything, he just looked at my eyes. I felt awkward and I wanted to Aakil to come back. The branch started to crack a bit. I immediately put my arms around Aakil's neck. I realized my actions and my eyes widened. Aniket just closed his eyes and growled softly. He opened his eyes and Aakil was back.

"Aakil. Your demon's name is Aniket? I just met with him. And about our position, um..." I heard him chuckle. I looked over to Aakil. 

"Darling, when Aniket is present, we are still the same person. I experience and feel everything as well. He technically just lives inside of me" He starts laughing harder. 

I get fake angry and climb down the branch. "Hmph! If you keep laughing, I am going to flirt with the hot pervert again!" 

Suddenly, Aakil's tentacles wrap around me. "I will seriously kill him and all of those stupid kpop stars if you mention them again." Aakil says seriously.

Oh no he won't. I will make sure he won't.  

 But, anyway, I actually believe him and think of Zain. Zain once said that to me. I start tearing up. I feel like I am cheating on him. Aakil notices and asks what is wrong. 

"N-nothing." Right, we are just friends. Nothing more. He isn't human for goodness sake.

We go back to Aakil's palace aka his house. 

"Darling, we are going to have ball soon for your welcome this evening." 

"Oh, you didn't have to..." I say sheepishly. No one gave me anything this big before. 

"Nonsense. You are my mate. You deserve everything." I look away because I am speechless. We hear footsteps coming in this room. I look and see a very pretty girl wearing very exposed clothing.