Part 5

"Mate! Where are you!?" For once he doesn't sound angry or furious, just concerned. I scoff. Unfortunately, the noise was heard. Aakil turns in my direction and slowly step toward him. His eyes just stare at me. After a good few minutes, he hugs me hard and I try prying him off. 

"Darling, you can't run or hide from me. Ok?" I need a better plan so I have to play along for now. His hands are off me, but his tentacles are still around me. They lift me up. "Ahh! Put me down!" I scream a bit. He ignores me and carries me outside! Outside!! Yay! A chance to escape. The tentacles put me down, but are still wrapped around me. Our queen...

Who said that? I look around us and we are still stuck in the deep, dark woods. I notice now the trees, flowers, and branches seem to facing us. The bow down and I gasp. Everything here is alive! Unconsciously, I shift closer to Aakil and he wraps his arms around me.

 He whispers in my ear. "Don't worry. They can't hurt you. Even if they do, I will kill them." Wow, definitely a yandere. I giggle a bit and Aakil face immediately turns to mine. He has an unreadable expression. 

"Everyone, as you should know, this my mate and your queen." I noticed how cold and detached Aakil's voice was. They all seemed to be examining me even though they had no eyes. 

"What are you waiting for?! BOW DOWN!" Aakil's voice boomed and I flinched. Immediately, the nature bowed. Well, that wasn't creepy at all. He nodded with approval and pulled me back inside. We walked in the bedroom and sat down awkwardly, none of us saying anything. Ding!