Part 21

Aakil POV 

I have been hunting everywhere looking for Kaaya, but I can't find her! D*mn it! I am losing my temper rapidly and if I don't find her soon, I will kill everyone around me. I smell her scent, but then I lose it again. I hear movement behind me. 

My tentacles wrap around the unknown presence's throat. It takes all my will not to kill them now. I know it's not my mate because I would have smelt her alluring scent. I look to see who throat I've got under my death hold, it's Jay, my annoying little brother. 

I remove tentacles from his throat, but I still want to kill everyone around me. I smell Kaaya's scent on Jay and I lose it...

Aniket's POV 

"WHERE IS KAAYA!? YOU F*CKING TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME! YOU WILL PAY YOU B*STARD!" I say to Jay. I see fear flash in his eyes and feel satisfaction under my anger. I need everyone to be afraid from me. Except Kaaya. 

"A-aniket! Kaaya g-got k-k-kidnapped!" 

All I see is red. I can think about anything or anyone anymore except Kaaya, MY mate. Before I know it, I am running through the woods faster than before. God help anyone who tries to stand in my way. I will f*cking tear them to pieces and enjoy it. 

Aniket. Give me control, you are too angry to figure out where she is now. Aakil wants to take over. Typically, I would fight with him for control. Even though, I don't want to, I know it is the reasonable thing to do. I am only doing this because right now I am about to kill everything and everyone with no mercy. And I f*cking won't regret it. 

Aakail's POV 

I am angry too, but Aniket expresses his anger on whole new level. The worst and scariest part of us are when are both super angry together, which is when we take our powers to a whole new level, seeking wrath on those who dared to go against us. 

Unfortunately, that is now.  

I look at the around the place where Kaaya's scent still lingers. I see the footprints and a ripped black cloth stuck to a tree. I pick up and...

Bingo. Figured out where she is. I incinerate the cursed black cloth and get ready to take back what is mine, but with a new profound hunger for death.