chapter 1

Book 4

At the end of each chapter I have an emoji beside vote,it tells the way how I feel about the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Sapphire Amariya Carson and I'm 21 years old. I sat there on the street in a corner begging for money. I had no family and no home to live in. I used to live with my uncle but he died of cancer. I couldn't pay my rent so they kicked me out, now I'm on the streets. They were better ways in which I could earn money. Being a prostitute or a dancer. I'm not into those stuff. Plus I tried getting a job but they thought I was a mad woman. Who wouldn't think that though, I'm homeless. I live on the streets and my clothes look like shit.

"Oh no" I whispered when I felt droplets of water dripping on my face. It was late and I was scared. I looked up at the sky and the rain started to fall. I quickly ran under the shed of a restaurant. I sighed and sat down then wrapped my trembling hands around my legs.

I watched as people enter the restaurant. Some looked at me in disgust while some felt sorry for me. A car pulled up in front splashing the dirty water off the street on my clothes. "Fuck" I rolled my eyes at the rich bastard that step out of the car. He had on a black suit, his hair slicked to the the back. He also had on his glasses. If I'm not lieing he looks fucking hot. He might be a jerk and all but he's hot. He always come to this resturant with his men.

He walked up to the glass door with two men following behind him. I huffed and he stopped in his tracks the turned to look at me. He whispered something in his men ear and he nodded. Now they made me curious as to what they are talking about. He took of his glasses then stared into my eyes. My hearted started racing, I look away then shivered.

The time was getting cold and I'm pretty sure it was obvious that I was freezing. I look back up and the guy was gone. Normally when I'm on the streets I get beaten up by people so I'm use to it by now. I wished my life wasn't like this. If my mom and dad were alive I would be happy. Tears filled my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. A few minutes later his men came out of the restaurant. One of his man walked over to me and I got scared. "Please dont hurt me" I squeezed my eyes shut waiting to see what he would do.

"My boss told me to give this to you" he whispered. I opened my eyes slowly and he handed me the food.

"Thank you" I said then took it. I looked over at his boss and he just stared at me. "Here" I said then handed him the money but he wouldn't take it. I stood up and walked over to his boss and handed him the money. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"I wont take the food if you don't take my money" I said softly.

"Take the money" his voice deep and demanding. I bit my lip then hand it to his men. "Now put it in her bag" he said and my eyes. "See I gave you back your money" he said and I huffed.
Bastard

"I won't eat the food then" I said and He shrugged.

"Do what ever you want gattino" he put on his glasses then shove his hand into his pocket.

"Excuse me sir is she bothering you" a woman said as she walked over to me. "Go away your no match for this fancy restaurant. Now leave" she shouted. I quickly grabbed my things and walked down the street. "Yeah! And don't come back" she shouted.

I held my head low as walked down the dark street. I didn't know where I was going, I just felt like giving up. I sighed as I walked into a dark alley. I heard voices and I looked up. I saw three men standing in a corner while discussing something.

"Hey! What's a pretty thing like you doing around here?" he asked but I ignored them and continued walking. One of them grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them.

"Leave me alone can't you see that I live on the streets" I shouted while trying to pull my hand from his firm grasp.

"Oh so your the girl that always sits by that fancy restaurant I remember you" he said while caressing my cheek. I felt disgusted.

"And your the guy who always come by the restaurant to beat me up and take away what's mine" I said and he nodded.

"That's right baby I'm gonna take care of you now that we're alone" he evilly smirked. He pushed me against the wall and I winced. Tears filled my eyes as he pulled down his pants. I was scared because they were bad guys but I wasn't going tell let them just rape me.

"Ok I have been a bad girl" I said then bit my lip. He nodded his head and smirked.

"Yeah you have and I'm going to punish you" he thought that I wanted this as much as him so he lossen his grip and that was my cue. I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor while whimpering. I started to run and I hear him shouting.

"Get that fucking bitch" he cursed. I ran as fast as I could praying that I get back on the streets. I looked behind me and the guys were gaining on me.

"Damn she's fast" one of them said. I was about to reach the end of the alleyway when I fell and hurt myself. I was out of breath and I began to panic when I saw that they are getting closer. I got back up then ran on the road I saw a car coming coming and I stood in front of it while holding out my hand for them to stop. The car came to a stop and I walked around to the side.

"Help me please" I said and the car door opened and the guy that gave me the food got out. I looked back and they were getting very close to me. "Please help me" I begged. He nodded then took out his sliver glock. My eyes widen and I backed away from him. Tears filled my eyes when I heard shots fired. My vision was getting blurry and my head was starting to spin. I fell thinking that I would fall on the hard surface. I didn't, I fell into his arms.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Logan saved sapphire for those bad guys

Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😨