chapter 19

I walked into the house and Serena was on the couch with Nikolai, watching Tv. "Sapphire you're here" Serena smiled then stood up. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh you've put on a little weight" she said then winked at me, my eyes widen and I step back. I waved to Nick and he respond with a nod.

"Um... where is Isabella" I asked a little nervous that Serena will find out. Serena pointed up stairs and I nodded then quickly walked over to the stairs.
I think she already did

"Careful Sapphire we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt" she whispered and I sighed then walked up the stairs. Maybe coming over here was a bad idea, Serena probably knows that I'm pregnant but I don't want her to tell Logan.
Then let her know, she won't all him if he told her

Stopping infront of Isabella's room door, I knocked on the door and it immediately opened "Sapphire I missed you!" Isabella squealed then hugged me. I didn't want her to squeeze me too tight so I pulled back. She pulled me into her room and I closed the door behind.

"I missed you too bella" I told her and she smiled then sat down on her bed.

"Something looks a little different about you" she said while staring at me.

"What are you talking about" I said then looked away from her.

"Yeah, you put on a little weight and you have that glow" she said then stood up and walked over to me.

"Wow your room is beautiful" I said while looking around. She smirked then folded her arms up to her chest.

"Sapphire don't try to change the topic, you're hiding something" Isabella said and I rolled my eyes "You're pregnant" she said and I gasped.

"What! No I'm not pregnant Bella" I said with my nose scrunched up. I faked laughed then sat down on her bed and started playing with my fingers.

"Your lieing Sapphire, I've been pregnant before, I know a pregnant woman when I see her even if she's hiding it.

"Fine I am pregnant but please don't let anyone else know especially logan"

"Wait you haven't told him as yet?" She asked.

"No, he doesn't want any kids, plus I don't know how he's going to react when I tell him. Maybe he'll get angry" I whispered and Isabella sat beside me.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone" she smiled.

"Ever since Christy got here he's been really mean to me. He hurts my feelings all the time" I whispered then look down at my fingers. "I wish the babies weren't his, if it was Adonis I would feel better" I told her and her eyes widen.

"Did you say babies and Adonis?" She asked then started squealing " Your having twins" she whispered and I nodded then smiled.

"Adonis is my bestfriend and he treats me really good, he even talks to the babies" I told her and she giggled.

"Maybe if you told Logan he would've treated you better, maybe he would've changed" she said and I shook my head.

"I'm scared he would try to do something" I whispered and she gave me a small smile.

"Come on now let me see that bump" she said and I lifted my shirt then she placed her hand on my bump.

"Awww, you're bump is big don't you think he's going to notice" she asked.

"Yeah I'm trying my best to hide it but it's really starting to show, he said that I was fat" I said while rubbing my baby bump.

"I want somewhere to live but Logan won't let me leave, he's so possessive and we're not together"