chapter 26

SAPPHIRE POV

Today was my gender reveal party and I couldn't wait to find out the gender of my babies. Adonis and his friends were downstairs planning while I waited upstairs I was so excited. Sara and isabella are here. I looked down at my outfit that Scarlett  picked for me. It was a pink and dress that fits me perfectly not too tight, it showed the roundness of my baby bump.

I smiled then placed my hand on my bump "I can't wait to find out the gender of my babies, I really hope it's a boy and a girl" I whispered to myself.

"Sapphire" Isabella called while knocking on the door. She walked in with a gift in her hand and she smiled then handed it to me.

"I know that Logan doesn't want any kids but my mom bought these baby clothes in case one day he decides to have kids, he kept it in his room so here" she said then say down beside me.

"Thank you Isa" I said then hugged her "but will be not notice? " I asked her and she shook her head.

"He doesn't care, he probably doesn't remember where he put it" she said and I laughed. Opening the box I placed the wrappers aside then looked inside.

"Oh my god this so cute" I said in see while looking through the babies clothes.

"It's unisex since she didn't know what he was having" she mumbled and tears filled my eyes.

"Thank you, I feel bad for not inviting her" I whispered and isabella chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" I asked a little confused.

"She's here" isabella said and my eyes widen.

"What!" I whispered shout then began to panic.

"Snap out of it Sapphire you already knew that she would find out, plus it was Kyla that told her so everyone found out and now they are here" she said the last part in low voice and I started panicking even more.

"What!" I shouted and she gave me a small smile "so does that mean Logan's here?" I asked and she shook her head.

"God no he's the only one in the family that's not here" she said now I felt a little bad because he was the father.

"Sapphire you can come down now" I heard Adonis shout from the living room. Isabella helped me stand up and we both left the room. I smiled when I saw what Adonis and the others done.

"Oh my god thank you guys so much, this is so sweet" I said and Adonis smiled the hugged me. It was simple, a lot of decorations in the colour blue or pink. They buttons that say team boy or girls. A whole lots of treats, gallons, napkins, cocktail, blue or pink cups and also games. In the corner of the room it had two big balloons that had the gender of the babies. "Fascinating" I whispered, the only thing that got my attention.

"Sapphire" Adonis said then snapped his finger I blinked a few times then smiled. "Don't even think of touching those balloons" he said and I pouted. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Serena.

"Serena in sorry I didn't tell you I was scare that Logan will find out" I said and she laughed.

"It's okay I already knew before you even told me" she whispered and I smiled. "I'm just glad that he has kids even though he doesn't know" she said with one eyebrow cocked up.

"Um... so everyone's here I said nervously and she nodded.

"You can't let a toddler know your secret for she will speak" Serena said then left the room. I took up a blue cupcake then took a bite. I leaned forward then look at the others talking and the kids playing. I saw Kyla laying down on the carpet while looking around. She looked at me then smiled and stood up.