chapter 34

"Sapphire wake up baby" I heard Logan whispered and I shook my head. "Sapphire come on I don't want you to sleep so long, its almost to 11" he said and my eyes fluttered open.

"Logan you're so annoying" I said while rubbing my eyes and he chuckled. I yawned then stretched, getting off my bed I walked into the bathroom. Did what I had to do then came out back.

"Come on Sapphire you need to get something to eat" he said then stood up. Logan has been like this for the past few weeks he worries to much about me even when I'm doing fine. We left the room and went downstairs. Every time I went down the stairs Logan would always tell me to walk slowly or be careful.

I sat down around the table and Sara placed my breakfast in front of me. "Mom can I have ice cream instead?" I asked and she gave me a small smile.

"No ice cream is not good, eat something that is warm and healthy" Logan said and I shook my head.

"I want ice cream" I whined like a spoiled child then stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Sapphire" Logan called but I ignored him. I took out a tub of ice cream then placed it down on the counter. I was about to open it when Logan took it from me.

"Logan" I whined as he placed the ice cream back into the fridge.

"Sapphire no you need to eat your breakfast" he said with a stern look on his face. I know he cared about me but he's starting to get on my nerves. I was craving for ice cream but he wouldn't let's have it so I did the only think that I could think of. I started crying and his eyes widen. "Sapphire please don't cry" he said then sighed. "How about you eat your breakfast then you can have ice cream after" he said and I nodded then rolled my eyes.

"You don't own me" I said then went back into the dining room. I sat down then began eating. After I finished having my breakfast I went into kitchen to get my ice cream. I didn't feel like eating it anymore. I heard someone shouting from the living room and I cocked one eyebrow up.

"Where is Sapphire?" Adonis shouted and Logan just ignored him. "I will not let you hurt her" Adonis shouted at him.

"What makes you think that Sapphire is here?" Logan asked and Adonis rolled his eyes. I forgot to tell Adonis that I'm at Logan's place, he's going to be so upset with me.

"I know you took her you're evil" Adonis said as her walked up to Logan.

"Adonis" I said and he turned towards me. He quickly walked over to me then hugged me.

"Are you okay, did he hurt you?" He questioned then pulled back.

"Adonis I'm fine" I told him and he eyed me suspiciously. "I forgot to tell you that logan found out about the babies, he was so happy. He explained everything to me and I'll tell you everything later" I whispered the last part and he rolled his eyes.

"Better" he said and I giggled. "When I didn't see you at home I was so worried that Logan kidnapped you" he said and I giggled.

"What would you have done if I did kidnapped her?" Logan asked.

"Umm.... well I would've beaten you up even though I'll probably lose" he said and Logan chuckled.

"Where is Scarlett?" I asked Adonis and he pointed outside.

"She's in the car, I didn't want to let her see me getting angry. I'm going to text her and tell her to come in.
~~~~~~~~~~

LOGAN POV

We spent the whole day talking until it was getting late and we decided to watch a movie. Sapphire fell asleep on my shoulder. I look down at her, I moved a strand of her hair at the back ears.

"You really like her don't You?" Adonis asked and I turned my head to look at him. I didn't know whether to say yes or no. I was already dating Adalee.

"I don't know" I whispered.

"It's very obvious that you love her logan" he said and I sighed. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up. Adalee walked over to me  then bit her lip.

"Um... Logan I want to speak to you" Adalee said and I nodded. I slowly lift Sapphire's head then made her lie down on Adonis lap.

"When I come back I'll put her to bed" I told him and he nodded. Adalee and I went into the kitchen, I leaned against the counter then fold my arms.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her and she placed her hands in mine.

"I think we should breakup" she whispered and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Why is their something wrong?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Umm... Sapphire, I can tell that you really love her and both of you should be together"

"Why would you say that adalee"

"I see the way you treat her and look at her, you don't even pay attention to me anymore" she said then looked down at the floor.

"You right but Sapphire is pregnant, as soon as she have the babies I promise you that this will get better" I told her and she shook her head.

"I want someone to look at me the way you look at her, I want someone to tell me they love me all the time Logan that's why we shouldn't be together" she said then left the kitchen. I followed behind her and she picked up her bag with her stuff.

"Bye Logan" she whispered and I nodded. She left and I didn't know what what to say or do I was blank. I walked a back into the living room and Adonis looked up at me.

"What was that about?" he asked and I sighed.

"Adalee broke up with me she says that I should be with sapphire because she can tell that I really love her" I said and Adonis nodded.

"Everyone see it but you, this is your chance to tell Sapphire how you feel and that you want to be with her" he said and I nodded then looked down at her.

"Anyways Skylar and I got to get going, so I'll see you later" Adonis said and the both of them stood up. I turned the tv off the lift Sapphire up bridal style. I went up to her room then laid her down. I tried removing her hands from my neck but she didn't want to let go.

"Don't go" she whispered and I looked at her.

"I have to go Sapphire, now go to sleep" I said and she started whining.

"Nooo don't leave" she whined and I sighed.

"Fine I'll stay" I laid beside her and she wrapped her arms around my waist then laid her head on my chest. Maybe Adalee was right I really love Sapphire and I really hope she loves me too. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into my touch.
•••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😍