chapter 2

Readers as you are reading this book the chapters are all over the place. I'm sorry about that, I tried fixing it in order but it keeps going all over the place. Please bare with me as I try to fix it again.

SAPPHIRE POV

I was laying on something soft and I felt warm. It was the best feeling I ever had since I was living on the streets. I was a bit confused there because the street isn't this soft an cozy. My eyes flew open and I looked around. "Where am I?" The room was so big and elegant. I sat up and I groaned even my head started to hurt. I stood up then walked over to the large mirror in the room. I gasped when I saw how clean I look. My hair was combed and I had on sweatpants and a white tee shirt. I smiled then brushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I heard the door opened and closed. My heart started racing and I hid behind a chair.

"Um.... Miss" I heard a elderly woman called and I peeped through the holes. She stood there with a bowl of soup in her hand. My stomach starts to growl and I placed my hand on my stomach. "I have something for you to eat dear"

"Only because I'm hungry" I whispered the stood up. I walked over to her and she smiled.

"There you are dear" she said then placed the soup down. "Come come" she said then held on to my hand. No one has ever been so nice to me. I sat down and she handed me the soup.

"Thank you...." I whispered as I took a sip of my soup. Wow this is really good.

"Oh where are my manners, I am Sara" I looked up and gave her a small smile.

"Sapphire, where am I?" I asked and she sat down beside me.

"You are at Mr Esposito's house, he saved you from those bad guys. Oh you poor thing it must be hard living on the streets" she cooed, I hand her the bowl and she took it. "Now let's give you a house tour" she said then stood up. I was curious as to why I needed a house tour, it not like I'm living here.

"Why do I need a house tour am I staying?" I asked and she stoped in her tracks. "I don't want to stay, this is too fancy for me plus I'll just be in your way" I said then fold my arms up to my chest.

"None sense child we would love for you to stay" I followed behind her and she opened the door.
They don't even know me. What if I was killer or an undercover spy.

 What if I was killer or an undercover spy

I silently laughed at my thoughts. Yeah right like I could be none of those. My eyes widen and I gasped when I saw how big his place was. This is no house this is a fucking mansion. "Excuse me Miss Sara" I touched her shoulder and she turned towards me.

"Yea dear? Just call me Sara" she smiled sweetly and I nodded.

"Can I speak to Mr Esposito" I asked and she shook her heard. "Why?"

"He's busy in his office and doesn't want to be disturbed" she paused then placed her hands to her hip. "Maybe when the tour is over you can go talk to him" she said and I nodded and followed her into the living room. I'm still speechless.

The tour was finally over and I was really tired. I took a deep breath then sighed. "Ok so I'm going to prepare dinner so I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" I nodded and she walked away.

"Yes now I can go and talk to that guy" I ran up the stairs then turned left. I slowly walked down the hall while looking down at my hands. I turned right and I bumped into someone. I fell on the ground hitting my butt. "Ouch" I said then looked up. It's him the guy that saved me from those rapists. He shot them. I backed away from him then stood up.

"I'm sorry Mr Esposito" I whispered. He gave me a stern look then took few steps towards me.

"It's Logan" he said in his deep voice. I rolled my eyes then took a step back. Whatever.

"Logan thank you so much for saving me but I'm leaving" I said and he nodded. I smiled and was about to turn around when he grabbed my hand then pushed me up against the wall.

"And where will you go when you leave?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Good point but I live on the streets I can go anywhere I want" I removed my hand from his grasp.

"Well you don't live on the streets anymore your staying here with me whether you like it or not!" he shouted. He's so demanding and a arrogant prick.

"You don't own me, plus I rather live on the streets than stay with you" I said then walked away, he's scary. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I rolled my eyes and quickly  walked downstairs.

"Oh god why is she so stubborn" I hear him say and I huffed. Whatever. I don't know him why would I want to live here with a stranger. I opened the door and my eyes widen when I saw lots of bodyguards out front. Two guns were pointing at me and I gasped. "Go ahead, leave" he said and I turned around to see him smirking.

"Fine, you kidnapper" I said then walked back up the stairs. "Bastard, he doesn't own me and I'm leaving when I get the chance. I went into the guest room which was now mine and slammed the door. I don't like living on the streets. In this case I prefer the street more.

LOGAN POV

"She's such a stubborn woman" I said in frustration as I paced around the room. I might not know her but I always saw her on the street. I don't like it, I would rather she has a home. It's too dangerous out there. She almost got raped. I placed my hand on my forehead then squeezed my eyes shut. So irritating.

"Sir dinner is ready" I heard Sara say and I sighed. "I'll go get Sapphire" she said.

"No I'll go get her" I said and she nodded and left. I walked up the stairs then turned left. Stopped in front of her room then knocked on the door.

"Coming" I hear her say, her voice so soft and melodic. I shove my hands into pocket and leaned on the wall. The door opened and her head popped out. She looked around and her eyes landed on me. She immediately frowned and I chuckled.

"Oh it's you" she said then walked out and closed the door. "What do you want?"

"Dinner is ready" I simply say and she just stared at me "your drooling" I whispered and her eyes widen she covered her mouth and blushed.

"I'm not, by the way I'm not hungry" she said then fold her arms up to her chest.

"Yeah, I could hear your stomach growling" she rolled her eyes the brushed pass me.

"Whatever I'm not hungry now leave me alone" she said and I groaned. She squealed when I lift her off the floor and over my shoulders. "Put me down you asshole" she screamed while hitting my back.

"Behave" I said then slapped her ass. She went silent and I sighed "Now your going to eat your food, take a bath then go to your bed" I demanded.

"Fine" she sniffed. I placed her down on the floor then looked down at her. "Are you crying?" I asked and she bit her lip.

"No" she said and I said ok. I lift her of the floor and placed her over my shoulder. "By the way did Sara give me a bath when I came?" She asked and I smirked.

"No I gave you a bath Sara wasn't home" I said and she gasped.

"What! Put me down I can walk" she shouted and I placed her down. "So you saw everything" she asked while staring into my eyes.

"Yes" I smirked and she got angry. "So beautiful" I whispered then licked my lips.

"Ugh, don't speak to me" she said as she walked into the dinning room. She sat down around the table then began eating. Honestly I like her she's feisty.
•••••••••••••••
Why is she not running away, she's with a complete stranger, a bossy one.

Sara seems really nice

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE☺