chapter 16

SAPPHIRE POV

I woke up really early so I could sneak out of the house without Logan knowing. I was already dressed and ready to leave but I was really hungry. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:36am I sighed then left the room. Being really quiet I tip toed down the stairs then ran into the kitchen. "Okay what do I want or what do you want" I whispered then opened the fridge. I decided that I was going to make Oatmeal. I got all my ingredients and put it in the pot.

"Let me see hmm...." I hummed while looking into the fridge. I took out banana, berries, avacado, yogurt and chips. I crushed the avocado and mixed it yogurt then placed it on the chips. I took a bite and I immediately fell in love.

"Oh god that taste great" I moaned then licked my lips. The oatmeal was finished so I put it in  plate then but the banana and berries on it. I left the kitchen and quickly went up to my room before Logan woke up. I placed the food down then turned on the tv.

I was almost finish eating when I felt the urge to vomit. I ran into the bathroom and vomited into the toilet, everything that I ate. I placed my hand on chest then flushed the toilet. Walked over to the sink, washed my mouth with Some Listerine.

"Sapphire!" Logan shouted and I jumped. I walk into my room took up the food, I lost my appetite. I left the room and walked down the stairs. "Sapphire!" Logan shouted from all the way downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said when I was almost there.

"Hurry the fuck up you're moving too slow" he said and my eyes widen, he's really mean. I walked up to him and he stared into my eyes. I looked away from his gaze.

"What do you want Logan?" I asked and he placed his finger under my chin, to make me look up at him.

"You already ate?" He asked while eyeing my food suspiciously "What the fuck is that avocado, yogurt and chips, why would you eat that?" He asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"Because I was craving for it" I whispered not sure if he could hear.

"That shit is fucking nasty, no one should eat that, I can bet it taste gross" he said then took up some on the chip.

"No don't do tha-" I was about to say when he took a bite. He gagged then spit it out on my plate. I wanted to cry so bad. Knowing that I'm carrying his child and this is the way he's behaving with me, hurts so much.
It's all your fault sapphire I told you not to kiss him, you did and you made that kiss escalated.

He doesn't know that I'm pregnant maybe if he knew he would've treated me better. "Logan I'm pre-" I couldn't say it something was holding me back. "Why the fuck would you make that ughhh!" He shouted and I placed the plate down.

"Anyways it look like you're ready because we are going over my mom's house" he said.

"No" I simply say and he gave me a 'What did you just say' look.

"You are going, my mom wants to see you and that's final" he ordered and I shook my head.

"No Logan I can't come, please tell Serena that I'm not feeling well" I said in a low voice

"You look fine sapphire now stop playing stubborn" he said and I rolled my eyes he was starting to get on my nerves.

"Logan I'm not fine, I said I'm not going why don't you take your girl friend with you" I said and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Oh maybe it's because you look fat" he laughed.

"I'm not fat" I whispered and tears filled my eyes.

"You are coming and that fucking final!" He shouted then grabbed my hand.

"You don't own me Logan let me go" I was on the verge of crying.

"I don't give a fuck whatever I say do it" he started pulling me towards the door.

"You're hurting me logan" I cried and he stopped then gave me a death glare.

"Stop you're hurting me" He joked and my heart sunk.

"I hate you so much!" I shouted at him, then pulled my hand away from his grip. "I don't deserve to be treated like this, I rather be on the streets again than make you hurt me" I cried and he just stood there staring at me.

"Sapphire you live with me, whatever I say you do" he ordered and I shook my head.

"Well maybe I should live at your mom's house then I would be treated a lot better!" I screamed then ran up the stairs.

"Sapphire!" He shouted and I continued walking I don't feel like going to the doctor today.

"Why the fuck is everyone shouting" Christy said as she walked up to me. I walked passed her bumping her shoulder and she huffed. I walked into my room and laid on my bed. Immediately I started crying really hard.
Sapphire don't let him treat you like this leave I bet Adonis would treat you so much better

I don't understand he wasn't so mean when he left, how could he change in such a short time when he left?. I wish he wasn't like that. I lift my shirt up and stared down at my small bump. "Everything is going to be alright soon when I leave here" I whispered.
••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😭