chapter 15

3 months

Logan was still a jerk to me and his girlfriend would do anything to spite me. Kiss him infront of me, do touchy touchy. But I didn't care, all I cared about was my baby, which I still was hiding from him. I wanted to know if my baby was healthy and okay but Logan wouldn't take me to the doctor. I told him that I was sick and I wanted to see the doctor he said 'No you look fine, I don't see anything wrong with you'

Now I know nothing about my baby, since I can drive now, I can sneak out and go to see the doctor. I just finished eating a sandwich in bed. I stood up and stretched. Placed my hand on my bump then smiled. Walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I always want to pee so weird. When finished I washed my hand then left the bathroom.

"Surprise!" Adonis shouted out of no where my eyes widen and I jumped.

"You scared me Adonis" I said then slapped him on the shoulders. He chuckled then smiled.

"Sorry I just had to do it, her I brought you some chocolate" he said and I squealed then hugged him.

"You're the best" I said and he nodded then knitted his eyebrows together. He looked down at my bump then scratched the back of his head. My eyes widen, I couldn't do anything to hide it because he already saw it.

"You are pregnant!" He shouted and I covered his mouth then told him to shush. "Wait, what?" He said in a low voice, he was so confused. "But how?" He asked then sat down on the love sac.

"Yes I am pregnant but I've been hiding my pregnancy from Logan, please don't tell him" I begged and he huffed then fold his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me I thought I was your best friend" he said clearly upset with me.

"I'm sorry Adonis please forgive me" I said an he nodded.

"But I'm taking the chocolate as a pinishment" he said and I shook my head.

"No please don't do that" I was about to cry and he stood up and walked over to me.

"No don't cry I was joking" he said and I immediately stopped crying. He smiled then wiped my tears. He placed his hand on my bump then started rubbing it.
My harmones

"Hello little one this is uncle Adonis" he said in a cartoon voice and I giggled. "Be strong and don't hurt mommy" he said and I smiled.

"Why don't you want to tell Logan" he asked and I looked down at the floor.

"Um.... He doesn't want to have children, so I'm hiding my pregnancy from him. I won't be able to hide it much longer when my bump gets bigger" I said in a low voice and he nodded.

"You can come live with me if you want" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah when I'm ready I'll leave" I mumbled "you're the best" I said and he smiled. "Anyways I got to go get ready before Logan barges in. He nodded and I hurried him out of the room. I quickly got dressed in a baggie shirt and shorts. Left the room and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ahhh Logan stop someone might catch us" Christy moaned and I almost gagged. She was on the counter with her legs wrapped around his waist and he had his head buried into her neck. I ignored them then walked over to the fridge. I took out some spicy chicken and rice. I inhaled and a smile came to my face, this smells great. I placed in it in the microwave. Every time I made a move Christy stared at me in disgust. As soon as the chicken was finished I left the kitchen and walked into the living room sat down ate.

"That's good" I whispered then turned on the tv. The couch dipped and I looked towards my left. Logan was sitting beside me with A stern expression on his face. I said nothing and just continued eating my chicken. Logan stretched his hand over to my plate and my eyes widen. He was about to take piece and slapped his hand.

"Don't touch my fucking chicken go get your own" I said then moved to the end of the chair "ain't nobody touch my food" I mumbled under my breath clearly upset with him. Glad he didn't touch it or else it would've had to be thrown away. That's waste of food, people shouldn't waste food. I don't even know where his hands have been, all that girl. Them dirty hands touching my chicken.

"You're so mean" he said and I looked over at him. I rolled my eyes then glared at him.

"You can have all the chicken in the worllld just don't touch ma chicken, your hands are dirty and they have on a lot of germs" I said and he chuckled.

"So stingy" he laughed and I rolled my eyes at the idiot, why did choose to come sit beside me. I ignored him and continued watching the tv. After I finished eating my chicken I went back into the kitchen to wash the dish. Someone cleared their throat and I looked around. Christy was just standing there with her arms folded and slowly chewing gum.

"Why do you wear those big baggie clothes?" She asked but I ignored her "um... I can take you out and buy you some clothes because those look trashy, unless you're hiding something" she continued and I stiffened.

"Don't you have something else to do?" I asked then turned towards her.

"Ugh I don't have time for this I need to get going, I'll see you later" she just left and I sighed. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room I was hoping to see Sara but I guess she left in the morning. I laid down on my bed and sighed.

"I'm sorry mommy has to hide you from the others" I cooed while rubbing my bump. I can't wait till my baby is born. I felt like crying so bad, I'm worried that my baby might not be fine, what if the baby is not healthy I need to do something even if I have to sneak out.
•••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😶