chapter 4

SAPPHIRE POV

A knock sounded on the door and my eyes fluttered opened. Looked around then yawned. "Come in" I said then sat up. The door opened and Logan walked in, I pulled the sheets up towards my chest as he walked towards me.

"W- what do you want" I asked a little nervous and he just stared at me, his eyes darkened and my heart started beating faster.

"Um... get dressed we are going to my parents house" he said then cleared his throat.

"I don't want to can I stay here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No I want you to come with me" he sternly said and I nodded. I was about to get up then I remembered that Logan was still in the room. I only had on my bra and pantie.

"Umm... do you mind?" I asked and he shook his head and sat down on my bed. "Logan I want privacy" I mumbled and he turned his head. "You couldn't just leave" I muttered.

"I've seen you naked bellisima no need to be shy but you do need your privacy so I'll leave" he said then stood up, I sighed then tightened my grip on the sheets.

I had a quick bath then got dressed, brush my teeth then combed my hair. I left the room and went downstairs. I saw Logan leaning against the wall. I bit my lip then walked towards him. "Your ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Aren't we going to eat something before we leave?" I asked and he shook his head and held on to my hand.

"No we'll eat breakfast at my parents house" we left the house and he told me to stand up while he go get his phone.

"Hey princess what are you doing here all by yourself?" Someone asked and I looked up, it was one of Logan's guards he has thick black curly hair and blue eyes, tall and cute.

"I'm waiting on logan" I whispered and he leaned against the wall.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked while scratching the back of his head. I shook my head and he sighed.

"My names Adonis what's yours?" I smiled then told him my name. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he was really hot and I could just stare at him all day but unfortunately not. Logan walked over to us and he glared at Adonis.

"What are you doing here you're supposed to be working!" Logan shouted and Adonis rolled his eyes.

"I was just talking to the beautiful girl with the pretty eyes" he said then stared at me and I blushed. Logan held onto my hand and pulled me towards the car.

"Logan you're hurting me" I whined while trying to remove my hands from his firm grasp.

"Hey don't pull her like that your hurting her!" Adonis shouted as I got in the car, he closed the door and I stared outside the window. Adonis waved at me and I waved back. I wanted to cry when Logan pulled my hand like that. I sniffed and he looked over at me, he softened and was about to touch me but I pulled away.

"I'm sorry I hurt you but Adonis is not a good guy I don't want you to speak to him or any other guy" he said through gritted teeth and clenched jaw. My eyes widen and I turned towards him.
I think he's just saying that because he's jealous

"You can't tell me who or what to speak with you don't own me" I angrily said.

"I do own you and I say that you shouldn't talk to any other man but me, your under my roof so you do as I say.

"Well I rather live on the streets then" I said then folded my arms up to my chest.

"Well you don't live on the streets anymore!" He groaned and I huffed. The drive was long and neither of us spoke or made eye contact, I was pissed with him always feeling like he owned me. The car came to a stop and we both got out. I followed behind him and walked up to the front door. I was too angry to observe his parents place. We went inside and I stayed close to him but not too close.