chapter 35

LOGAN POV

"Logan!" I heard Sapphire scream from inside the delivery room. My eyes widen and I began to panick while pacing around the room.

"Logan you need to be in there with her now get your shit together" Adonis encouraged me and I shook my head.

"I can't that's why I never agreed on having kids because this happens" I said and everyone just stared at me.

"Seriously Logan you need to get in there" Isabella said then pushed me inside. Sapphire looked over at me with so much anger and I gave her a small smile.

"You idiot why were you out there?" She asked with tears in her eyes, sweat dripping down her face. Both her legs up and the doctor trying to tell her to breath. It was too much for me I'm not ready for this.

"I want these babies out now" she cried as I walked over to her.

"Sapphire you're almost fully dilated" he told her. I sat down beside her then held on to her hand.

"Sapphire it's okay I'm here for you okay" I assured her and she slapped my hand away.

"Whatever" she said then rolled her eyes. "Ahhh oh my!" She screamed then grabbed hand. She squeezed it so hard that I whimpered.

"Okay you are fully dilated and ready to push get ready Sapphire" Cooper said and Sapphire nodded. "1 2 3 push" he instructed and she nodded, she took a deep breath then pushed.

"You're doing great Sapphire, push" doctor Cooper said and she pushed again.

"You've got one strong grip for a woman" I said and Sapphire glared at me. "I see her head" Cooper said and my eyes widen. I got up and went to have a look. "There's a baby coming out of your" before I could say anything else I fell into darkness.

"Logan wake up!" Sapphire screamed and I shot up.

"What happened" I said then got up, I looked around then remembered that Sapphire was having babies.

"You fainted now can you please hold my hand" she cried and I nodded the walked over to her.

"I'm sorry sapphy, I'm not really used to this" I said while scratching the back of my head. The sound of of a baby started crying and sapphire sighed. I smiled then kissed her forehead.

"The first baby is here" someone shouted on the outside and I chuckled. I cut the cord and the nurse took her away to get her cleaned.

"Sapphire you have one more baby to deliver come on push" she took a deep breath then pushed again.

"I know your in so much pain baby and I'm sorry" I whispered and she smiled. She did a few more push and I heard another cry. I was so proud of her. I knew she was tired after all that , I'll make sure that I'll take good care of her and the girls. I cut the cord and watched as they took away the baby to get her cleaned.

"You did good bellisima" I whispered then kissed her forehead. They laid both babies on her chest and they just stared up at her.

"Oh my god" sapphire said then started crying. "They are so precious" she cooed and I nodded. We already picked out names for the babies. The first baby is Amirah Esposito and the second baby is Amia Esposito.

"The second baby is here" Adonis shouted and sapphire and I both chuckled. I held on to Amia's finger and she smiled.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked me and I hesitated a little, I didn't want the baby to fall or get hurt. I was never there when any of my family was giving birth. I waited until there kids were one or two. So I won't get anxiety. I took Amia from sapphire then held her close to my chest. She was so small and fragile. I smiled then kissed the top her head.

"You guys can come" I said and the door opened. Since my family was big some had to wait until it was there time to see the babies.

"Awww they are so cute" isabella screeched and a smile came to Sapphire's face. Isabella picked up Amirah while Adonis took Amia from me. I didn't want him to but since the twins were mine he could hold her all day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAPPHIRE POV

I couldn't wait to take home the babies, I'm so happy that Logan was there for me even though passed out for a couple of seconds. He acts strong and tough he does have a soft side. It's really cute, I looked over at the babies then smiled they were asleep while sucking on their pacifier.

"Sapphire are you ready" Logan asked as he picked up Amirah, I nodded then smiled. I picked up Amia then followed behind Logan to the car. I placed her in her carseat and she started wailing around.

"Shhhh It's okay" I cooed and she quiet down.
~~~~~~

When we got I home, I was in my room with the girls whilw logan was in his office. The girls were wide awake and hungry. Amirah started crying and I picked her up then pulled down one end of my shirt. I brushed my nipple against her lip and she accepted. I smiled then brushed her hair with my hand. They both were so cute I enjoyed looking at their little hands, nose, lip, toes and their beautiful blue eyes which I hope doesn't change. As soon I finished burping her I fed Amia.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, I didn't even realized when Logan walked in. "Oh I'm sorry I'll leave" he said and I looked up at him.

"It's okay Logan you can come" I whispered and he nodded then walked over to me. Logan and I have gotten way more closer, he was more than the babies father to me. He sat down beside me then picked up Amirah. He loved them so much and you can tell by the way her looked down at his daughters.

"I can't believe the babies are here we make such beautiful babies" he said and I nodded "it was just like yesterday you were pregnant" he mumbled and I chuckled.

"It was yesterday logan" I laughed as I burped the baby. He smiled then stared into my eyes. It was.as if he was searching for something.

"I love you" he whispered and my eyes widen, did he just say I love you. He didn't take his eyes off me as if he was waiting for me to say it back.

"I love you too logan" I whispered and he leaned forward pecked my lips. I blinked a few times and my lips parted. I kissed him again and he deepened the kiss. I can't believe this is happening right now. His lips were so soft just as I remembered. I pulled away then blushed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😍