chapter 23

After having that really bad dream the other day I was really alert in case Logan showed up. I walked into the kitchen then opened the fridge. There was nothing that I wanted or was craving for. I sighed then closed the door. "Sapphire I got pizza" Adonis shouted. My eyes widen and I ran out of the kitchen. He smiled then placed the pizza down on the table. I ran over to him then hugged him.

"You're back I missed you" I said as I opened the box. "Hmm my favourite, let me go get the ice cream" I mumbled and he looked at me then gagged.

"Why would you put ice cream on your pizza weirdo" he laughed and I slapped him on the shoulder.

"It's not weird Adonis" I said then pouted. I went back into the kitchen and got the ice cream. "So how was work today, was he hard on you" I asked him and he shook his head then sat down on the couch. I sat beside him then took a slice of cheese pizza.

"He was looking for you, he looked like a piece of shit. Like he's been up all night drinking coffee" he said and I stood up. "What's wrong?" He asked and I started dancing a little.

"I gotta go pee" I said then ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut then sat on the toilet. "Ahhh" I flushed the toilet when I'm done then washed my hand. "So you're saying that he missed me, why though doesn't he hate me?" I asked as I walked back over to Adonis.

"I don't know, he even came to me asking if I saw you, I was like no you told me not to talk to her and he glared at me" he said and I giggled a little. "I think he thinks that Roman has you I guess" he said then shrugged.

"Well it's his fault and I don't care" I mumbled then took a bite of my pizza and ice cream "hmmm" I hummed, Adonis looked at me with disgust and I giggled then nudged his shoulder.

"So what do you do when I'm gone to work" he asked and I turned towards him.

"Umm.... nothing I just stare at the clock and wait utill you get here" I mumbled and he cocked one eyebrow up.

"Really, I think you need some company, my friend has a girlfriend and she's pregnant I bet you guys can hangout together" he said and I nodded.

"Oh! Lend me your phone I wanna call mom" I said when something popped into my head. He handed me his phone and I took it and dialed her number.

"Hello Adonis"

"Mom it's me I miss you so much" I said I in a low voice.

"Dear I miss you too I wish I could hug you right now"

"Me too, I hope you're okay and all" I said while staring down at the floor.

"Everything is okay sweetheart, so how's the babies?"

"They are doing fine, Adonis and I are going to the doctors appointment tomorrow" I told her and I could tell she was smiling.

"Okay darling I'll talk to you later, I'm about to make dinner"

"Okay bye" I said then hang the phone up, I pouted then looked over at Adonis.

"What's wrong?" he asked and I sighed.

"Umm... I really miss her cooking" I said.

"Well maybe I can get some food for you when I go to work" he said and my face lit up.

"Really you're the best" I hugged him really tight then pulled back.

"I know right now finish your dinner, take a bath then go to sleep so we can get ready for tomorrow" he said and I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was feeling happy today since I was going to my appointment. I'm glad that I can leave anytime without having to worry about getting caught. I really hate that feeling. After I finished getting dressed I walked over to the mirror. I was still wearing big clothes even though my bump was now showing. I'm about to find out the gender of the babies and I'm so happy. I smiled then placed my hand on my bump. I was always an happy girl, I loved smiling but when I'm sad I feel empty and lost. A knock sounded on the door and I blinked then looked towards the door.

"Sapphire are you ready?" I heard Adonis asked and I walked over to the door then opened it.

"Yeah let's go" I whispered and he held on to my hand.

"I want you to meet some one today but it's after your appointment" he said as we left the house, I cocked one eyebrow up but nodded.

"Okay" I said then got into the car, he drove off and I leaned towards the window then stared outside.

"Do you have any names for the babies yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No but I'll soon start thinking of some" I said then started playing with my finger.

"What's wrong" he asked I looked over at him and shrugged.

"Nothing" I simply said and tears filled my eyes "I don't know, how am I going to manage I'm so young and why doesn't Logan like me was it something that I did?" I asked, tears fell on my hand and I just stared at it.

"Come on sapphire don't feel that way he doesn't deserve you. Ofcourse you are going to be a great mom and I'll always be there to help you okay" he said then put his hands in mine. I smiled then wiped my tears with my other hand.

We were finally at the hospital, Adonis parked the car then got out. He went to the other side of the car then opened the door for me. I told him thanks then got out. "Okay let's do this baby mama" I whispered to myself and he chuckled. Adonis walked over to the lady at the desk and she looked up then looked back at Adonis.

"Let's go, room 3" he said and I followed behind him. We walked into the room and I looked around, the doctor was hear as yet so I walked over to the table and sat down.

"Umm.... I'm bored" I said breaking the silence and he just stared at me. The door opened and I smiled when I saw doctor Cooper.

"Okay Sapphire" he said then paused and looked up. "Sapphire how's everything going?" He asked as he walked over to us.

"I'm good so far" I smiled then laid down on the bed. Adonis helped me pull my shirt up a little and I thanked him.

"Is he your husband or something" he asked while looking down at Adonis.

"Nope he's my bestfriend" I told him and he nodded then smiled.

"You two look like a perfect couple" he said as he rub the gel on my bump. I giggled then looked over at Adonis. He was moving his eyebrows up and down which made me laugh a little harder.

"Okay Sapphire, there" Doctor Cooper pointed at the screen and I smiled.

"Aww they are getting big, look at those arms and legs" I cooed and Adonis smiled.

"Okay while I'm running a few test do you want to hear their heartbeat?" He asked and I simply nodded. Adonis smiled then held on to my hand. The heartbeats started coming from the monitor and I felt like a proud mother. The babies were healthy and and strong.

"So have you felt any movements or kicks maybe?" He asked and I nodded. Adonis starts poking my bump and I saw the baby move. He chuckled then did it again.

"Do you guys want to know the gender?" He asked and I nodded.

"No" Adonis said and I knitted my eyebrow together. I want to keep a gender reveal party for you" he said and I pouted.

"No I wanted to know now" I said as the doctor handed me the pictures of the babies. I wipe gel off then stood up. "Come on Sapphire, we are doing this whether you like it or not" he said and folded my arms. We left the hospital and walked over to the car.

"Sapphire I want it to be a surprise, plus it's not going to be just me and you and a couple of my friends which you're going to meet today" he said and I looked over at him.

"It would be been a surprise now but you ruined it" I said and he chuckled, then started the car.

"So I'll get an envelope with the gender of the babies then I'll start planning" I rolled my eyes then looked out the window.

"Fine" I said and he smiled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😬