chapter 5

When we got back to Logan's place it was late I enjoyed spending time with his family but when he was around I got nervous. I tried to not make eye contact with him but he stared at me the whole time. A knock sounded on my door and I wondered who it was.

"Who is it?" I asked making sure that it wasn't Logan.

"It's Adonis" I heard him say and I stood up and opened the door. He walked in and I smiled. "Hey are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"What are you doing in here aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope my shift is over" he said then sat down on the love sac. I mouthed 'Oh' then sat down.

"Aren't you scared that Logan will come see you in here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"So how did it go at the Esposito's house?" He asked and I told him everything except for the part when Logan kissed me.

"Sapphire" I heard Logan called and my heart started racing.

"You need to hide or else you'll be in big trouble, you might get fired" I panicked but he didn't move. I ran over to him and tripped and fell on him. "Sorry I whispered and he chuckled. Someone cleared their throat and and I looked up. My eyes widen and I got off Adonis. Logan walked over to us and he glared at me then looked down at Adonis.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" He shouted at Adonis and Adonis stood up.

"I'll leave I just came to check on her" Adonis said.

"You don't need to check on her she's okay!" He shouted then pushed Adonis and Adonis pushed him back.

"You can't tell me what to do I see her whenever I want to and you can't stop me Logan. She's not yours" Adonis said and Logan was angry at this point. I just stood there and watched them I was terrified of what was about to happen. They were about to fight and I held on to Logan's arm.

"Stop it you two!" I shouted and they both glared at each other.

"You're lucky you are my cousin" Logan said and my eyes widen. Adonis left the room and Logan turn towards me.

"What were you both doing in here, why would you let him in?" He asked as he took steps towards me. I took steps back until my back hit the wall.

"He came to talk to me" I whispered and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"That's not what it look like to me" he said and my heart was racing.

"I tripped and fell on him why does it matter to you anyways" I said.

"It does matter you are mine and I don't want to see you with any other guy" my eyes filled with tears and he angrily left. I sat down on the bed and cried. It's not that I like living on the streets but I rather not be here. No one could own me. I left the room and ran down the stairs. I opened the front door and ran out. The guards were calling me back but I didn't listen I just kept on running. I didn't really know my way but I rather be away from him.

LOGAN POV

Maybe I was too hard on her, I shouldn't have shouted at her. She so sensitive and I'm so stupid for hurting her like that.

"Sir Sapphire left the house" one of my guards shouted and my heart started racing. I left the office and ran downstairs. It's dangerous out there how could she leave like that. She might get lost and it's all my fault. I got inside my car and drove as fast as I can while looking around. I spotted her and she was sitting down near a tree while crying. I stopped the car and got out. I ran over to her and she looked up then rolled her eyes at me.

"What do you want? Can't you leave me alone" she said and I shook my head. Then sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, I'm stupid for doing so. I'm sorry for behaving as if I owned you. Now will you please come home?" I asked while staring in her eyes and she nodded.

"Okay but promise me you won't shout at me, I can do anything thing I want and talk to anyone I want" she said.

"No your are going to far" I said then stood up and walked over to the car. She followed behind me then got into the car. I drove back home then got out, I walked around the back seat and Sapphire was sleeping. I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest. I walked inside and brought her up to her room. She looked so peaceful and cute. I laid her down on the bed and covered her up, she snuggled into the sheets and I smiled.

SAPPHIRE POV

I woke up when I heard giggling inside my room. I sat up and looked around then yawned and stretched. "Auntie sapphy" Mia screamed and smiled when Mia ran over to me. The door opened and Sara walked in.

"Oh my dear are they bothering you?" She asked and shook my head. 'They' I scanned the room and I saw Aiden behind the love sac and Amelia and Kyla hiding behind the stairs.

"Hi kyla, Amelia and Aiden" Aiden ran out and Amelia held on to kyla hand and walked over to me. " What are you guys doing here?" I asked and they giggled and climbed on top of my bed.

"Uncle Logan is babysitting us for the day" Amelia said and I smiled then got up.

"Come on children stop bothering Sapphire breakfast is ready" Sara said and they got off my bed and ran outside my room. I picked up Kyla and got off the bed. Since she was two years old she didn't want to run with the others.

I left the room and walked downstairs to the dining room. They were seated in a chair and I walked over to them and sat down. Logan looked up at me then took Kyla from me. He gently placed her down in her high chair then picked up her little bowl.

"Open" He softly said and she did just that. After she finished eating that she gave him a big smile then giggled, it was really cute I wondered why he didn't have kids of his own.

Few minutes later we finished eating and Logan let the kids watch cartoon. While the kids were watching tv I had a bath then brushed my teeth and got dressed. I went back downstairs into the living room and sat down beside Logan. Kyla was sleeping on his chest while sucking her finger. I smiled then looked up at Logan who had his attention on the tv.

"Umm... Logan why didn't you have kids of your own" I asked and he looked down at me.

"No I don't got time for babies I'm busy plus I have these kids they visit me all the time, I'm good" he whispered and mouthed oh.

"But you would've been a great dad if you had at least one baby. Considering that you are get older" I said and he glared at me.

"I'm not having any kids Sapphire, I don't need any" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What about marriage?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No marriage either I want to be able to get any woman I want without being tied up with one" he said.

"Well I wouldn't want to be that girl who falls in love with you and can't get married or have a baby" I said then pursed my lip.

"I don't let women fall in love with me and if they do well good luck to them" he chuckled and I wanted to hit him so bad. Bastard, arrogant prick.

"Well I hope one day you will get a girl pregnant and you'll see how having a little on in your life will be the most precious thing ever" I smiled and he laughed.

"That won't happen I'm getting a vasectomy soon. Im not having sex unless i get it and if I do have sex well i use protection" he said while rubbing circles in kyla's back. Fucking bastard.

"Why are you even talking about this I don't want any kids that's it" he said and I sighed.

"I want to find the perfect guy and get married and have babies" I said and he chuckled. " What? You're not planning on keeping me lock up forever. "Well if that's what your planning to do I'll married Adonis" when I said this he got angry.

"No your not marrying Adonis or anyone" he whispered so that he wouldn't wake kyla. I huffed then stood up and left the room.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😗